Ristie vs Moxon at Glory 19 Superfight Series

Ristie is a heavy favorite, he's durable, powerful and fearless, but never count a hard hitter like Moxon out. IMO this will look similar to Moxon vs Larsen/Ristie vs RvR.

Kinda lame, this is because they have even 3 North Americans on the limited 5 bout Spike card. They should have but not so many.

It would have been no problem if Glory did not fill every card with tournaments that are basically unnecessary.

It would have been no problem if Glory did not fill every card with tournaments that are basically unnecessary.

yeah i would also like to see that change; a card of straight fights would do me nicely. Though if they can get a Superfight Series broadcast going i guess that would stack up even nicer

yeah i would also like to see that change; a card of straight fights would do me nicely. Though if they can get a Superfight Series broadcast going i guess that would stack up even nicer

If they can get the SFS broadcasted I would have no issues with tournaments on every card, but that is not the case right now and they take up a lot of space on a card that is limited in its size.

Ristie by KO unless Moxon can land a huge right like he did vs the English guy.

In the days of promotions streaming Prelims the superfight series is just an epic fail.

I think Andy ristie will knock out Steve Moxon with a beautiful knee to the face, if Steve continue giving much space to take knees like in the fight against Buakaw

Ristie's knees and variant high/low, knee-punch combinations will sear through Moxon's defensive holes. Larsen employed a basic version of the method that Ristie has mastered, and dismantled Moxon in 2. Ristie's speed, power, timing and aggression makes this a short contest.

Good news everybody, it looks like there will be televisions around the world that will broadcast the superfight series live. So even if Glory fails to provide a live stream for SFS, we might just be lucky enough to watch a live stream. Obviously a Glory live stream would be better for everyone involved but something is better than nothing.

http://www.fightbookmma.com/glory-renews-two-european-television-deals/

Kombat Sport, a French television channel dedicated to all fight sports, will broadcast the GLORY SuperFight Series events in 2015 to approximately seven million subscribers in France, Belgium, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Israel, Portugal and Sub-Saharan Africa.

During the GLORY SuperFight Series portion of February’s card, to air on Kombat Sport, some of GLORY’s top talent will be on display.

Edit: sorry, just realized it doesn't really say it will be live but ... fingers crossed :)

Well, looks like Glory will air LIVE on US television, not mentioned where yet.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/1/2...-us-how-to-watch-glory-kickboxing-andy-ristie

Glory CEO Jon Franklin confirmed to Bloody Elbow that, starting with Glory 19, the Superfight Series will air live on US TV:

"We're still working on the final details of the contract, but you WILL be able to see the Glory Superfight Series on American television."

Franklin confirmed that the company is finalizing details, but fans can expect an announcement within the next few days and that the Superfights from Virginia will be televised "for sure."

Yeah, now that i'm looking at the quote, Franklin didn't said anything about showing them live, Fraser (article writer) pulled it out of his ass :(

Awesome! I hope we can also watch them on the Glory site.

Isn't it PPV though on Glorys site?

No tv deal for friday in UK and Germany so being told to watch whole event online but site giving options of various ppv access

Back