Risky Attacks Gone Wrong

Michael 'Gentle Giant' Brown hitting, then trying to take the gun from Darren Wilson.

tumblr_mdg97jt2zo1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Arlovski's jumping knee attempt against Fedor.

Josh thompson's spinning back fist attempt against Yves Edwards.

Matt Riddle's jumpkick attempt where he ate a counter punch and got dropped.

Arlovski's jumping knee attempt against Fedor.

I like this answer. Most of the other ones I am seeing in this thread I feel should be labaled as "bone-headed" more than anything else. DHK and Sonnen especially, I don't know what those two were thinking when they did that

First thing that comes to mind for me is the spinning back elbow Faber launched at Brown, that got him dropped/stopped/dethroned.

Same here. That and AAs flyinmg knee against Fedor.

Arlovski's jumping knee attempt

Came in to say this and Faber vs Brown I. Felt so bad for Faber especially with the way the second fight went.

im going aa vs fedor. andrei was winning that fight and looking awesome when he was doing it. he had a history of questionable decisions, but was making good choices, making good movements and keeping his shit tight, and then boom: throws a flying fucking knee that is damn near impossible to control when you land or how opponent reacts and often leaves you completely vulnerable at the most dangerous fighter on the planet (maybe top 2 dangerous depending on where you rank anderson). but either way, what the fuck!!

i saw that and i was shocked and amazed. I always thought arlovski could have the tools, speed, cardio, and foot work to cause fedor problems IF he kept his shit tight, and he was, right until he threw a reckless fucking flying knee. what the fuck.

sonnens flying whatever the fuck that was going to be was downright funny to me. he was doing well in that fight, and then he thinks he is a world class acrobatic striker and throws that? again, what the fuck??

faber getting koed after the lunging/spinning/ flying elbow was pretty cool in the sense that faber is a great, great smaller fighter, and mtb made him look foolish. i think mike would have won that fight in any event, but the ko was a sight to see.

Back