Risking 6k to Win 30k On UFC 228! The Legend is Here!

Im not picking other matches that I didnt post. These are the only ones.
boooooring

you are picking favorites only. I'd me more impressed if you had few dogs mixed in as well. I'm not sure what to think about you

You can parlay a prop bet?
Yes

Parlay of the Year

A 4 condition parlay bet where 3 out of the 4 fighters are heavy favorites is "Parlay of the Year" ?

Karolina Kowalkiewicz +380
Jessica Andrade -475

Brandon Davis +825
Zabit Magomedsharipov -1275

Carla Esparza +350
Tatiana Suarez -440

NAH{<hhh]BRUH
Good luck though.

boooooring

you are picking favorites only. I'd me more impressed if you had few dogs mixed in as well. I'm not sure what to think about you

Till by decision is a +285 underdog. Betting is not about betting for excitement its about doing it as a investment if you want to do it the right way.

boooooring

Picking Till to win by decision is not a boring pick. That's very specific and risky.

So, sauce on money? Saved up wages, windfall insurance/lottery/inheritance/etc., drug dealer...

I don’t bet on fights but if I did those are probably the best outcomes so good job TS! I still favour Woodley by a little but would bet on Till because I have this weird feeling inside he might get it done.

I don’t bet on fights but if I did those are probably the best outcomes so good job TS! I still favour Woodley by a little but would bet on Till because I have this weird feeling inside he might get it done.

Lets do this!

You had me until Till by decision. Be prepared to part with 6K.

boooooring

How much are you betting ?

I have few parlays going. I have three figure bets mostly. Not going in as big as TS tho not trying to compare myself to him

Dillon Dani’s would be shaking his head right now

Nobody is picking Till by decision and thats exactly why it will happen. Till likes to pressure against the fence and use his distance but hes not super reckless. Look for a fight almost identical to the Rory fight vs Woodley.

Back