Risking 6k to Win 30k On UFC 228! The Legend is Here!

I will make sure to bump this thread once you lose $6k lol

This might seem risky...but im a experienced vet who is used to picking and choosing his spots.
Lol okay so you know what hidden injuries that might hinder each fighter? You know how well both their camps went? You know all the other factors that can effect the fight outcome thats not based on their skills?

Think about the lee vs ferg fight, lee possibly could have won but we would never know cause he had staph that he hid til fight night. So many factors, its not a team sport like nfl, one bad thing can change the outcome that night.

Good luck, this will be fun to check in tonight.

AnxiousSilentBlackfootedferret-size_restricted.gif

I want to believe!

But no pic of bet slip or screencap if done online betting.
And you KNOW ppl would want to see that, so even if its a real bet you're still trolling.

This is not a betting slip. This is a wall of text. This is not how you provide proof.

Louis Bolanos, UFC LHW champion

^This is not proof that I'm UFC LHW champ you goof.

What!? You're not the champion!!? damn you fool me!
<[analyzed}>

If someone STILL doubts your just a troll and hater. All positive vibes from me.....i forgive anyone who doubted me..lets have a good night guys!

dhMeAzK.gif

Well I gotta hand it to you, @Truth77, you are indeed putting your money where your mouth is. Good on you. Thanks for posting. Allow me to welcome this thread back to the heavies.

dhMeAzK.gif

Well I gotta hand it to you, @Truth77, you are indeed putting your money where your mouth is. Good on you. Thanks for posting.

Thanks brother and I know you were just doing your job like i told you in private..all positive vibes. Lets get it done.

Getting real risky with those extremely heavy favorites.

Everything is a risk. But their high favs for a reason...to scare away the average player or to intice you to take the wrong pick on the underdog. Not all favs are bad. You just have to pick the right ones.

That's who I would bet on, good luck bro.

If you wanna earn money on betting, do not bet on MMA.

Only a fucking moron would bet 6k on a 4 fight parlay

If you wanna earn money on betting, do not bet on MMA.

MMA is the best sport to do it because its 1 on 1. As opposed to team sports you have to handicap 50-60 players and all it can take is 1 to make a mistake and you lose. With MMA you have only 2 variables to handicap. Much simpler and easier.

Back