Media Rise of the Korean Zombie

I like KZ as much as the next guy but that last performance was absolutely f'ing pathetic, he basically just didn't even fight. An absolute disgrace. Hopefully he doesn't freeze up in there again this weekend. Ige has been looking so good and improving so much, should be a good scrap. It's crazy how many people on Sherdog are writing Ige off.
Not sure what koolaid some of you been drinking no offense

I don't get this recent hype over Ige He's above average but in the big scheme of things he's a journeyman type who doesn't do any one thing spectacular He's just pretty good at a lot of things

people are hyped over him because of the Tucker fight let's be honest You take that one away there and you realize Ige's pretty tough but he's fully beatable

I think KZ walks right through Ige but crazier shit has happened For sure KZ must win this or else

Not sure what koolaid some of you been drinking no offense

I don't get this recent hype over Ige He's above average but in the big scheme of things he's a journeyman type who doesn't do any one thing spectacular He's just pretty good at a lot of things

people are hyped over him because of the Tucker fight let's be honest You take that one away there and you realize Ige's pretty tough but he's fully beatable

I think KZ walks right through Ige but crazier shit has happened For sure KZ must win this or else

What are you talking about, Ige has almost no hype. I was just saying I think a lot of people are underestimating him especially considering how awful KZ's last performance was. Ige had almost no striking even when he started in the UFC and his improvements have been drastic, not to a great level but drastic nonetheless . Koolaid lol, barely drinking the ice tea, but he's tough as hell and stylistically could give KZ problems especially if KZ doesn't perform at 100%. That's it, that's all I was saying. I'm picking KZ most likely (gotta refresh on footage), I just think it's crazy so many are dismissing Ige as such an easy fight.

Last edited:
Can't wait for this fight. If this goes to the ladder rounds, then this might be the fight of the year.

Always expect the unexpected with KZ...

I think Ige gets humbled big time
What are you talking about, Ige has almost no hype. I was just saying I think a lot of people are underestimating him especially considering how awful KZ's last performance was. Ige had almost no striking even when he started in the UFC and his improvements have been drastic, not to a great level but drastic nonetheless . Koolaid lol, barely drinking the ice tea, but he's tough as hell and stylistically could give KZ problems especially if KZ doesn't perform at 100%. That's it, that's all I was saying. I'm picking KZ most likely (gotta refresh on footage), I just think it's crazy so many are dismissing Ige as such an easy fight.
I'm seeing more ige fans in my view

it's funny the psychology part of this To me it's totally in line with "you're only as good as your last outing"

ige torches Tucker and suddenly he's beating the likes of KZ? Come off it. To compare their records and who they've fought is comical This isn't Caoul Uno vs BJ Penn

ige gets dusted in the 2nd round in a game of Tball imo. Ige will come in unlike Ortega did and will be very hittable Part of me thinks Shelby told KZ you're gonna have to do 5 rounds but I'm gonna feed you someone who fits right in your wheelhouse...Ige

I'm not trying to be disrespectful. It's just how I see iges place within the division. He's 5-10 to me

that's what I'll convince myself of anyway after Ige gets throttled

Last edited:
I think KZ still has a chance towards the belt, but it's slim.
He needs to avoid Max at all costs, he definitely has a chance against the rest of the top 5.

Overrated
<28>

images

dgfhsdfg.gif

<{yearp}>
Third time's the charm

People are this dumb. Abandon all hope.

Thanks ladies.

Stay mad. It's beautiful to watch. KZ and all of his greatness loves you.
You thought that fight was beautiful? In the sense that he won with what we found out afterwards was a dislocated shoulder? I mean impressive sure but nothing about that fight was beautiful.

Back