RIP Thiago Alves Career

Title had me googling

I wish they could have made that fight with raging al

I get the feeling the UFC doesn't know wtf they're doing. Those guys had beef and were prompting a fight, and it doesn't happen?

Fuck that throw them both a stack of money and make it happen.

Motherfucker i saw the pic and the thread title before the link and was scared for a sec. Hope Alves knocks the shit out of Perry

I love Michael, but this is a terrible fight for him
Pff. He's fighting a guy who was a legit contender 10 years ago

There's guys who win fights, and talented guys who just don't put it together

Thiago is the latter. He will lose

Been a fan of Alves for years. But it is Platinum time and will end bad. #HeadCleanOFF !!!

605.jpg

Al Iaquinta... Lol.

I feel bad for Thiago.

I think RIP TS account...

for posting these kinds of titles

I usually despise these type of macabre titles too but in this case it's extremely understandable. We're talking about Mike Perry here. Ruiner of lives.

Alves may never get another shitle tot like he dreamed of. R.I.P. indeed.

I usually despise these type of macabre titles too but in this case it's extremely understandable. We're talking about Mike Perry here. Ruiner of lives.

Alves may never get another shitle tot like he dreamed of. R.I.P. indeed.

I see you are a gentlemen and a scholar

IMG_0291.JPG

He straight up just ducked him and you know it. He talked a bunch of shit and then refused to fight him when he got called out. Instead of fighting somebody at their best, he'd rather go after guys like Ellenberger and Alves, both years past prime vets. Perry wants nothing to do with Al in the cage. He has no issue talking shit, but he doesn't want to back it up because he knows he'd lose. All talk.

PLATINUM NATION is on fire

Platinum by lucky punch in the very first round

tumblr_oouds3bjTm1udfb8oo1_500.gif

Could be a good opportunity for Perry to notch a win over a quality name... or, a past his prime Alves might chop him down with leg kicks. We'll see.

Pff. He's fighting a guy who was a legit contender 10 years ago

There's guys who win fights, and talented guys who just don't put it together

Thiago is the latter. He will lose
Sorry man
Like I said, I love Mike, and I really enjoy the ridiculousness of his fan base, but we all know what's gonna happen here.

Alves is middling; Perry will knock him dead.

Pretty confident Perry will be the favorite
He may be. Despite a great performance vs Cote in his last fight, Alves has obviously been on the decline for years. Perry is young, seems to be improving, has ridiculous power and still quite a bit of hype behind him. I wouldn't be surprised if Mike was close to a 2-1 favorite come fight night. But that won't stop Alves from completely dominating him in what will be a pure stand up fight for three rounds. I get a tingling in my pants for certain fights, that lets me know the winner with pure confidence. This is one of those times. The last time I felt this was Whittaker vs Jacare.

Will be cheering for Aves. I actually think he has a chance against Platinum. Reading this thread I think I'm the only one.

Back