RIP Stuart Scott

He got away with playing the race card too much for my liking and was evidence of the politically correct decline of ESPN. RIP

Not a big fan of ESPN, but Stuart Scott was awesome when he first got put on Sportscenter.

"Must be butter cause he's on a roll," and, "Cool as the other side of the pillow," two of my favorites from Scott. RIP.

"Who engages in mixed martial arts training in the midst of chemotherapy treatments?" Skipper said in ESPN's statement. "Who leaves a hospital procedure to return to the set?"

"You beat cancer by how you live, why you live, and the manner in which you live," Scott said. "So live. Live. Fight like hell."

Damn only 49, didn't think he was that young since he's been at ESPN for 2 decades. Thought he did a good job and seemed like a decent guy, rip

He was pretty entertaining to watch. Gonna miss the guy on Sportscenter, he was outstanding to listen to.

Fuck cancer.

Rip Stuart, grew up watching him since grade school. His espy's speech is on right now and it hits damn near every feel.

Rough. RIP, didnt even know he had cancer. Definitely one of the best epsn had.

RIP. God bless his family.

Sad to hear. One of my favorite sports anchors.

RIP

RIP

"He must be the bus driver cuz he was takin' him to school."

Rip. He was as cool as the other side of the pillow

Just watched the tribute video on espn.com

I think my girl was cutting onions while watching...horrible timing

Very likeable chap.

Him continuing to wear the Livestrong bracelet after Armstrong was fully exposed was a little irritating but if it still gave him inspiration & purpose during his illness who the fuck am i to question him.

RIP Stuart

dude was a sportcasting institution in himself, RIP. Respect

Anybody that takes a baseball to the dome, resulting in a Tracy McGrady cockeye, and still goes on TV and plays it off like it's cool, is a straight G, just sayin

Back