RIP Sean Price

Brooklyn rap god and one half of the legendary Heltah Skeltah, Sean "Ruck" Price died suddenly this morning in his sleep at his home in Brooklyn. Price was 43 years old.

RIP Kimbo Price

This sucks...why couldn't it be Drake?

I was just listening to Heltah Skeltah the other day, RIP.

Way too young, RIP to a legend.

Monkey Barz >>>

The hip hop community lost a legend today.
[YT]jsCPVMNPC1Q[/YT]

Damn, this is sad. RIP.

[YT]1lIqJvMIbWU[/YT]
[YT]WL8E6ysCgsA[/YT]

Never listened to his music but he seemed well respected. He looks and sounds like Antwon. Or I guess it's the other way around. Well either way RIP. Maybe I'll go check out a few of his tracks.

Damn rip, way too ducking young dude was a fantastic rapper on of my favorites I always liked his punchlines and flows and he seemed to have a down to earth personality in his interviews. Why not drake

rip shout out to heltah skeltah and the whole boot camp clik

Ah man, that sucks. I was a big fan of bcc back in the day. Especially heltah skeltah. RIP.

Terrible news. Sean P was a genuinely great rapper. RIP.

R.I.P

I always like Rock more but used to love Heltah Skeltah

I never heard anybody say they like Rock more.
Maybe back in the 90s but i think Ruck showed he was the far better rapper over the years.
Respect tho.

this is terrible

rest in price, sean

Damn shame. GOAT-tier punchlines and one of the best in the game for years. Seemed like a real trill dude too:

[YT]3QkC2PA0YAo[/YT]

Damn shame. GOAT-tier punchlines and one of the best in the game for years. Seemed like a real trill dude too:

[YT]3QkC2PA0YAo[/YT]

Dude was a character, here is a couple more funny videos.

[YT]eYQ2BHkKuNo[/YT]

[YT]CIebX8pkKaE[/YT]

So is he now the "Deadest Rapper You Know?" I know its a bad joke.

All serious though, does anyone know how he went? OD or something? I know he loved his drank and other fun past times. I wonder if he went out like Pimp C.

They both went out WAY too young. RIP

Looks like he died in his sleep

He tweeted last at 2am this mornin

I never heard anybody say they like Rock more.
Maybe back in the 90s but i think Ruck showed he was the far better rapper over the years.
Respect tho.

Rock on the Need for Speed game had heads banging.

But yeah Sean has better word play but Rock has that stand out style like ODB/Busta/Sticky,etc..

Back