RIP Sean Connery

Rest in Pear Sean Connery.

Once upon a time, Lana Turner's jealous gangster boyfriend Johnny Stompanato came to England where Turner was filming a movie with Connery. Stompanato sure the two were having an affair brought a gun to the set and threatened Connery at point blank range, Sean promptly disarmed, punched and deported Stompanato who was killed by Turner's 14 year old daughter not long thereafter.

Now I have to watch LA confidential.

Just finished watching Goldfinger. I forgot how much fun it is:)

Hey, 2020!

tenor.gif

I hope somewhere, he's putting bitches in their place.

source.gif

a7ZngCe.gif

RIP.

FUCK.

My one friend and I always used to impersonate him, and I remember us talking about what a horrible day it would be when he died.

That was like 15 fucking years ago. Dude had a great run at least. S-tier legend.

But thank you sir for the wonderful films and memories. You will always be James Bond.

Here is a great tribute, all his one liners from the Bond films;

he was 90... it happens~ R.I.P.. to a bad muthafucka

I don’t know if the afterlife has five-a-side pitches, but if it does him and Nobby Stiles are almost certainly kicking lumps out of each other on one of them about now...

RIP Sean. Most remember him as Bond but my favorite film of his is The Man Who Would Be King. Michael Caine co-starred in it. It's definitely in my top 5 films.

I had to check recently if he was still alive. Welp. So much for that.

Back