RIP - Remigijus Morkevicius

RIP Morkevicius

he was a cool fighter to watch,but his transgressive life sadly degraded him

Wow thats sad. He was one of my favourites when I first got into MMA. His fights in ZST were epic. RIP.

is related to when he kicked that woman in the head?
Doubt it but that made me lose respect for him. You reap what you sow. RIP, but I look at him as worse than Hari for what he did to that woman.

RIP

I remember his highlight video being very popular when I was first getting into fighting.

oh man, he was one of my favorite fighters. a damn whirlwind of pain. RIP

Fuuuuuuuudge, one of the most entertaining fighters out there back in the day in ZST.

RIP. I used to really like to see him & the other Lithuanian fighter like Skliaudys & Petraitis fight. Morkevicius was probably the most exciting one to watch and he was a superb athlete. He seemed to be involved in crime & having legal issues for a while.

Bump: Has any more information come out about what happened?

Surprisingly not. All the details I found in the past were pretty vague.. I don't believe the police released anything else, and if it was, I sure as hell never found it.

Then again I don't speak their language or watch their news.

Man, crazy to hear. Dude was absolutely one of my favorite fighters back in the day. His ZST & Rings fights were epic. Pretty sure he severely hurt his back at some point, and that he had the reputation of being a wild man.

Sucks to hear that he assaulted that woman and officer. RIP

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back