RIP Mac Miller

the opiates are killing the rappers fredo santana and mac miller both had serious problems with them.

If they stopped using drugs and listened to what they recorded they would kill themselves anyway.

His Tiny Desk is amazing. I didn't always like his music, but I always respected his talent. RIP

Some of the worst music I’ve ever heard has been from bands performing in record stores. This fits right in.

^^
These guys obviously didn't have the pure raw talent of a Mac Miller, but this was a long time ago so don't judge them by the same high standards of today

^^
These guys obviously didn't have the pure raw talent of a Mac Miller, but this was a long time ago so don't judge them by the same high standards of today

It's okay to like Mac Miller and Nirvana, ya know?

What compels people to enter a RIP thread just to talk shit? Like, how fucked up is your life? It's all sad. Your life. His life. His death. Just sad.

It's okay to like Mac Miller and Nirvana, ya know?

giphy.gif

If they stopped using drugs and listened to what they recorded they would kill themselves anyway.

I really only dig a few tracks. When in Rome is the first song in my pre show hype playlist every show.

Legit though, dude was more talented than you'll ever be. At least he died leaving something to the world instead of relieved parents like I assume will happen to you.

No idea who this guy was. Sadly the news described him as Ariana Grande's former boyfriend. Pretty shitty way to be described when you OD.

RIP I guess but I have no idea who that is.

I'm not familiar with his work.

RIP.

Fuck his music is terrible. Was terrible. To be fair though, the guy died doing what he loves.

Back