RIP: Kevin Randleman passes away due to heart failure caused by bout of pneumonia

Does anyone if there's possibility that is death could be related to his physical activiy? I know that Mark Kerr and Coleman took all sorts of stuff, and both men are wrecks today.

But I don't know about Randleman.

Pneumonia isn't that rare, but it's rare that a man at that age dies because of it, especially a physical man like Randle.
Valid question, bad timing. Don't hijack a RIP

RIP Kevin Randleman Phenomenal Athlete. on of a kind. I remember his fight with Sakuraba.

Very sad news, I'm grateful for the entertainment he brought me as a fight fan over the years.

RIP Kevin Randleman

My sincere condolences to the family. A man who knocked out mirko, nearly defeated fedor and won against bas rutten arguably.

RIP a legend

One of my favorite characters to play as in UFC undisputed 3

suplex all day

Rest in peace. True pioneer of MMA. Kevin you will be always remembered, thank you for your passion and your sacrifices. One love.

This is very sad. Randleman is a legend, may he rest in peace.

His win over Cro-Cop is the one i will always remember when i think of Kevin Randleman. It sent shockwaves throughout the MMA world and even after 12 years has passed i can still hear Mauro Ranallo screaming "Kevin Randleman has knocked out Mirko Cro-Cop!!"

l.jpg
As soon of I heard of his death I watched this fight. Brought tears to my eyes. RIP Kevin

Still can't believe he's dead. RIP doesn't really fit, as he was too young to rest.

Back