News RIP Kenny Rogers

FUCK

Fuck 2020

This man was a legend and explored the boundaries of his genre and actually gave a decent voice about society without being a twat, we just lost another great.

Well my night just changed from beer and eft to lay z boy sitting, a glass or two of Talisker, a side plate of cold cuts and a Kenny Rogers music night.

RIP sweet music man, will kick the night off with Lucille and toast to you!

I like Kenny the human being but he gives maybe the worst gambling tip in history of gambling tips.

“You never count your money
When you're sittin' at the table”

You have to constantly know where your stack is at in each in every single hand. It changes the odds of every single pot.

So for the record, Kenny the human, goooooood... Kenny the gambling tip giver, baddddddd

He was alluding to counting other folks money, know how much to win etc

The Gambler is a great album to grab a bottle of whiskey and drink alone to

He lived a full life and were sourrounded by family when he died, doesn't get better than that (the real "best you can hope for").

Go fuck yourself

Like this ?

64306FF26105F089BE1783CA5E6FABA85CA2F830

One of the best songs EVAR

I love Kenny, magical voice. This is my fav song by him, and one of my fav movies as a kid! Bonus for having Erin Gray and Diane Lane in it

Last edited:
I remember back when I was in school they had a Sizzler turned Kenny Rogers Roasters right off the highway and every time you drove past it at night you'd see that red light glaring on that rotisserie chicken right smack dab in the middle of the window

RIP Kenny

7Goc.gif

I pushed my soul in a deep dark hole and then I followed it in.

We had a Kenny Rogers Roasters in Flint as a kid, I ate there all the time. My Grandpa loved Kenny so he always took me to get his chicken.

He didn't fold.. The dealin' was done.

One of the best songs EVAR

Great song. Barry Gibb wrote it, I believe. Another legend.

He and Parton sang the hell out of it though. Great stuff.

Rest in Peace Kenny Rogers.

Back