News RIP Kenny Rogers

Morning Star

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

1st Kobe, then Corona, now Kenny. 2020 might be my least favorite year ever. RIP

I like Kenny the human being but he gives maybe the worst gambling tip in history of gambling tips.

“You never count your money
When you're sittin' at the table”

You have to constantly know where your stack is at in each in every single hand. It changes the odds of every single pot.

So for the record, Kenny the human, goooooood... Kenny the gambling tip giver, baddddddd

He was amazing on MadTV. We all fold at the end. Fold spacetime that is. Shing.

I remember back when I was in school they had a Sizzler turned Kenny Rogers Roasters right off the highway and every time you drove past it at night you'd see that red light glaring on that rotisserie chicken right smack dab in the middle of the window

RIP Kenny

Damn , that sucks. I grew up listening to him on the cars cassette player with my mother driving. Still have 4 or 5 songs of his on my phone.

On a warm summer's evening
On a train bound for nowhere
I met up with the gambler.....

RIP to a legend

Looks like he knew when to fold em,

RIP...

I remember back when I was in school they had a Sizzler turned Kenny Rogers Roasters right off the highway and every time you drove past it at night you'd see that red light glaring on that rotisserie chicken right smack dab in the middle of the window

RIP Kenny

Yep. I remember those. When the chicken was ready they used to play a cock-a-doodle sound throughout the restaurant and the gambler would play. RIP Kenny.

Kenny Rogers Roasters is a huge flop in the States but BIG in South East-Asia. Sometimes, success come up in unlikely places. RIP to the legend.

Definitely liked his First Edition days.

R.I.P he was a country legend.

"Through the years" is one of my all time favorite songs.

He certainly picked a fine time to leave us, the next few months are going to be crying out for some melancholy country music...

His Geico commercial was the last car insurance commercial I enjoyed seeing a dozen times over.

if bettey white dies ima burn this world down

im not gonna burn this world down its just saying

Back