RIP John McCain

Yeah, thanks for your opinion, we all have one. I'm not slandering anything about John McCain's political or military career. I don't understand how you and others come to that conclusion. What I have said all along is that to me, and many other veterans, he is not a military hero. He was a public servant was he not? So, I can criticize public servants all I want. It goes with the job description. Do you see the 'bad' in John McCain? So, would you be considered 'any kind of man'. Boy, that statement you made was really stupid.

Let me guess, Trump supporter/QAnon devotee? Someone check his post history. I bet both are true.

- High school bully known as "McNasty"
- Poor military service record, his captivity notwithstanding.
- In bed with lobbyists and military-industrial complex (i.e. Keating Five)
- Warmonger that caused unspeakable suffering through foreign policies he helped craft

Rest in Peace, but I'm not sure the term "hero" is befitting. When one comes out from a war, they either stay as far away from it, or go looking for more with blood lust. He was clearly the latter.

He helped bilk seniors outta billions of dollars during the Keating and Loan scandal in the 80s.

So much hate for Sen.McCain now imagine if he became the Potus in 2008 instead of Obama imagine how much hate he will get then.

- High school bully known as "McNasty"
- Poor military service record, his captivity notwithstanding.
- In bed with lobbyists and military-industrial complex (i.e. Keating Five)
- Warmonger that caused unspeakable suffering through foreign policies he helped craft

Rest in Peace, but I'm not sure the term "hero" is befitting. When one comes out from a war, they either stay as far away from it, or go looking for more with blood lust. He was clearly the latter.
Wars not make one great.”

After Vietnam he had to have someone comb his hair every day until he died because he couldn't reach his head. I wasn't a fan of his politics 100% but he served his nation with honor.

R.I.P.

Well, the deal was likely refused because they wanted something from him. It’s not like they decided to be nice guys and let him go. They probably wanted information or something and probably tried it with the other prisoners too.
Trump on McCain "He's not a war hero. He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured."
McCain didn't want Trump at his funeral. Trump nixes the usual white house statement of condolence.

Why is that? And no I’m Portuguese.

VCmmafan

VIET CONG

I am sorry its a dumb joke, I am a bit autistic, I just associate certain usernames to certain images or names like @bushman505 I always think he is hiding behind the bushes while shooting bears or pooping, and I always think @usmctanker242 is always posting inside an Abrams turret and @Farmer Br0wn is fertilizing a field of brown rice with brown stuff @M3t4tr0n is a computer virus that got selfaware

VCmmafan

VIET CONG

I am sorry its a dumb joke, I am a bit autistic, I just associate certain usernames to certain images or names like @bushman505 I always think he is hiding behind the bushes while shooting bears or pooping, and I always think @usmctanker242 is always posting inside an Abrams turret and @Farmer Br0wn is fertilizing a field of brown rice with brown stuff @M3t4tr0n is a computer virus that got selfaware

You got me right but it’s ysually moose or caribou, not all that interested in shooting bears. I do like pooping in bushes though.

You got me right but it’s ysually moose or caribou, not all that interested in shooting bears. I do like pooping in bushes though.

Do they still allow Kodiak bear hunting anyway?

VCmmafan

VIET CONG

I'm the computer version of genital herpes

Why was McCain a war hero? Did he save anyone? No.
Here is what a hero looks like:
479px-Clinton_Romesha_portrait.jpg
Educate a Brit.

You guys can save the "Well I didn't agree with him" shit. No one cares what you agree with.
RIP to a hero and a great man.
z-169-j-john-mccain_600.jpg

Enjoy your rest brother. You spent 81 years serving others.

I don't necessarily agree with this post, but I certainly respect it.

Back