RIP John McCain

RoninJin

Holla At Me If You Like My Avatar
@Black
Reaction score
Regardless of the politics, the man was a war hero and a legend

raw

He was a good dude

Didn't care for him much on some things, respected him others. Cancer is a motherfucker.

Wow didn't expect him to go so fast. Did they assist him?

Didn't agree with a lot of his politics but respected his services to this country and that he didn't stoop to the level other Republicans have. RIP.

Hey ABC-TV I was watching the Colts vs. 49ers game.

RIP John McCain

Can't say I liked him, but I respected him. He bravely served his country. Trump should show him the proper respect. He's actually praised Kim Jong-un more recently than McCain. Sad!

Didn't agree with a lot of his politics but respected his services to this country and that he didn't stoop to the level other Republicans have. RIP.

Agree with you on this. Shocking how many Republicans had no problem with Trump trashing him.

I wonder what The President will say about the death of a historic Republican figure like McCain.

81 is a good run. Dude went through some shit in his life.

Physicians
I think he was a goner when they diagnosed with that terminal cancer. Since last year the medications and treatments were just torturing him. So I wouldn’t be surprised if the docs ease his suffering.

Can't wait for his mealy mouthed "thoughts and prayers" tweet
Whats wrong with thoughts and prayers, thats pretty much a common condolence saying for many years.

Didn't always agree with his politics, but always respected the guy.

RIP, Straight Talk Express

Back