RIP James Thunder

, they had success, made some money, lived decently, so, maybe it comes down to ego, ego is never satisfied, even Ali seemed to go through

Wievership = $.
Of course if thinking that prime Ali from 60 ies didn't get that much wievership worldwide like this Ali from 70 ies TV era get till name: boxe? Answer : Boxe is Ali.
The older he get, the more popular and lucrative was to show him as a political and sport figure with high achievments.
Yes it is sad, in 1980 people come to watch famous, great and notable icon, not him as a boxer.
Ofc it is painful.
Pride and pain, you are iconic symbol…. All these bunches with journalists, photographers, plenty of camermans around.
-
Ego?
Initially notable people are proud, later, when they are annoyed with these journalists from all caliber media, photographers, camermans etc etc…… It makes a lot pressure.
It is hard to be nobody, but to be too well known isn't easier, most likely harder.

Wievership = $.
Of course if thinking that prime Ali from 60 ies didn't get that much wievership worldwide like this Ali from 70 ies TV era get till name: boxe? Answer : Boxe is Ali.
The older he get, the more popular and lucrative was to show him as a political and sport figure with high achievments.
Yes it is sad, in 1980 people come to watch famous, great and notable icon, not him as a boxer.
Ofc it is painful.
Pride and pain, you are iconic symbol…. All these bunches with journalists, photographers, plenty of camermans around.
-
Ego?
Initially notable people are proud, later, when they are annoyed with these journalists from all caliber media, photographers, camermans etc etc…… It makes a lot pressure.
It is hard to be nobody, but to be too well known isn't easier, most likely harder.
right on man, are you related to senri by any chance?

Not just brain trauma from boxing but article said he had a friggen brain tumor.

A brain tumor alone can make people do crazy things, let alone the brain trauma and the broken dreams being discussed

Not just brain trauma from boxing but article said he had a friggen brain tumor.

A brain tumor alone can make people do crazy things, let alone the brain trauma and the broken dreams being discussed
ya, my dad died of a brain tumor at 52, he also had a plate in his head from a beating he took in the phillipines when he was in the service. I never saw anything that I thought was abnormal, but i was only 9, others have said different. Also, another factor, which probably doesn't have much to do with his issues, but could (I know they did with my fullblooded Indian father) is just alienation, that fucks up a lot of indigenous people in one way or the other.

Rip jimmy Thunder. I was at that fight live when I was younger. A big portion of the crowd was screaming “throw him in a pine box “ “bury him smiling “ and shit like that. basically not wanting but hoping and pretty much wishing for thatguy die for their entertainment

Back