RIP Jackson/Winkeljohn Gym (Graphic Findings)

TUF1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
This is an open letter to whom it may concern at the Jackson/Winklejohn training facilities in regards to my recent findings about a possible BJ Penn curse. This is no hoax. I've recently discovered a growing trend of fighters who have suffered adverse effects and a severe career decline after training with one BJ Penn. Fighters, champions, P4P greats falling off to the point of near obscurity. Even Rude Boy Mandaloniz fell off a ladder.

I'll start with the obvious. The once #1 P4P fighters train with BJ in Brazil and in just months get KO'd. *side note: Brazil is now in it's worst recession since it's independence. Coincidence?... probably.

mma_renanbarao_bjpenn_popo_josealdo_anahissa.jpg

BJ trains with Ronda and not long after Ronda plays characters almost as wooden as BJ somehow managed to play as HIMSELF in the film Never Surrender, and almost as embarrassing not long after that Ronda gets KTFO.

ronda.jpg

But if we delve deeper, we see it doesn't stop there. Like a parasite, BJ will latch on to any host and do them harm.

Josh Thomson: 0-3 in the UFC after training with BJ.

Pat Healy: 0-4 in the UFC after training with BJ.

method=get&s=600x400x20120906012816img5482jpgspeediliciclsxkrb3cbw.jpg

Matt Hughes: nuff said

skekPiROH5pNmT83N7ZWhAPutRgaNrdG2350IyZLB9k.jpg

matt-hughes-bj-penn-2.jpg

but unlike some curses that have been deemed selective, the BJ Penn curse does not discriminate.

bj_penn.jpeg

bj-penn-and-rashad-evans.jpg

Rumor is Arlovski got KO'd by Stipe after just HEARING Penn would be training at Jackson/Winkeljohn.

Here is a graphic I found depicting how many fighters fall off post BJ.

piechart_100.jpg

cash_fund.jpg

Even the young. In Penn's two runs as trainer/coach on The Ultimate Fighter, the other teams prospects both ended up fighting themselves after Penn hexed his team and all of the BJ Penn trained fighters eventually saw extreme declines and some even say car fires.

sR4HYmn.png

4a7am4T.png

Even the GOAT, Cathal, like Devin Sawa in Final Destination could only delay his demise by training with Mystic Mac but it was only a matter of time.

I hope Jackson/Winklejohn atleast consider my findings before it's too late and for those that doubt or are calling coincidence you have only to look at BJ himself who saw his own severe career decline when he trained HIMSELF. Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
All joking aside the penn vs pulver season had a lot of talent

Looking back at this post now do you think it was worth all that work?

He must be getting paid to undermine certain fighters... probably by Zuffa.

Where are Sherdog's obligatory conspiracy theorists when you need them?

Maybe BJ has some undiscovered contagious form of Lupus. George Costanza would be terrified.

I started off skeptical but by the end I was like:

DnF5rB7.gif

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

Back