RIP Jackery Putz

Originally posted by Iron Angel
Defined chin? All I see is an inverted teardrop with peach fuzz on the top.

DAAAHAHA.....damn that actually was funny

Amazarry, great "juiced up" line! EAT A COCK, LEEBUCK! They ban Putz, but let Tommy Han and Leebuck stay. What the fuck? LSG, I bet if you PM'ed the Big Guy Himself, you could greatly help out, since he has a crush on you (along with every other guy on the forum). TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR WOMANLY WILY WAYS~!

Juiced up is a great line?

Originally posted by leebuck3
Dude that made no fucking sense what so ever. And by the way, just because you are a shrimp doens't mean you need to accuse those bigger than you of juicing.

Dude, who you are trying to fool? There is so much juice in your muscles that they look like my moms ass, flacid as a motherfucker.

Originally posted by amazarray(bjj)
Dude, who you are trying to fool? There is so much juice in your muscles that they look like my moms ass, flacid as a motherfucker.

Don't be jealouse Le Stat. By the way, would you please explain to me how you are looking through my shirt?

Don't be jealouse Le Stat. By the way, would you please explain to me how you are looking through my shirt?

Hey neanderthal!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember you posted a pic of your unexisting shoulders and liquidified arm!!!!! Dork!

Originally posted by VOD
Well that was my point, but thanks for clarifying it since I'm noticing that the new breed of OT'ers don't really get any point. They need it handed to them like their mother handing them a sandwich for lunch. ...even then they seem confused.

Sorry, dude. Didn't mean to drop into the new breed. Problem is i'm not entirely sure where i fit in in the OT generational scale...

Originally posted by Iron Angel
Defined chin? All I see is an inverted teardrop with peach fuzz on the top.

Please note the effectiveness of the flame. An attack on a personal characteristic rather than reverting to name calling (please note that the attack on skin tone may have been an effective flame is done properly) or the ultimate fallback of "racism"!!!

uhhh.....nice analysis but I just thought it was funny. I think you need to put more time into something more productive then analyzing sherdog flames.

lol that was so original. Damn your a clever bugger aren't you. Well since we haven't had a great thread in awhile like the one that made me famouse, I thought I would grace you guys with another picture of me so we can have some photoshop fun. At the same time nolimits, notice my full head of hair, large shoulders, and defined chin.

reminds me of another fellow with a well defined chin...

Hey neanderthal!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember you posted a pic of your unexisting shoulders and liquidified arm!!!!! Dork!

And also explained it was the angle of the picture. Obviously looking at the picture above I have large shoulders. Anyway I would much rather have my so called liquified arms then your guitar string arms.

uhhh.....nice analysis but I just thought it was funny. I think you need to put more time into something more productive then analyzing sherdog flames.

I am. I'm trying to improve the quality of flames in OT (not that it's particularly difficult to analyze sherdog flames). I'm hoping that you might come up with something better than "Le Stat"...

And also explained it was the angle of the picture. Obviously looking at the picture above I have large shoulders. Anyway I would much rather have my so called liquified arms then your guitar string arms.

it looks like you have pretty big ab muscles too.

Originally posted by iamfuscia
it looks like you have pretty big ab muscles too.

It's called a beer belly with abs.

Serious, guitar strings? Is that the best you can do? The truth is, you have a lame body and have a complex about it, if you were ok with it, you wouldn't be so offended with everybodys comments about your flacid corpse. I'd rather have my marked and tonified arms, I'm ok with them, so FUCK YOU BITCH!

, so FUCK YOU BITCH!

DAAAAAH, did I upset you little boy DAAAAAHA. Get real Le Stat.

lol that was so original. Damn your a clever bugger aren't you. Well since we haven't had a great thread in awhile like the one that made me famouse, I thought I would grace you guys with another picture of me so we can have some photoshop fun. At the same time nolimits, notice my full head of hair, large shoulders, and defined chin.

Shouldn't you wear a tie to a wedding?

DAAAAAH, did I upset you little boy DAAAAAHA. Get real Le Stat.

Dear Mr. Neanderthal.

Sorry to inform you, but I only get offended by people with shoulders.

Gratefull.

Hey Lee, I found a pre-juice pic of you:

31626062.jpg

Putz got banned, that's too bad..............

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha..............................................................

He will be at home with his inflated EGO&SMUG self,wondering if he will met the send of that SilverWolf recieved

Back