RIP Jackery Putz

Originally posted by nolimits
that made me chuckle. I just had a nice visual of your balding, chinless, shoulderless self saying that in your best Macho Man Randy Savage voice and it was funny, indeed.

lol that was so original. Damn your a clever bugger aren't you. Well since we haven't had a great thread in awhile like the one that made me famouse, I thought I would grace you guys with another picture of me so we can have some photoshop fun. At the same time nolimits, notice my full head of hair, large shoulders, and defined chin.

Originally posted by VOD
I don't think you'll ever be lucky enough to watch me fall.

Reality is that it is unlikely that any of us will see you fall unless you decide that you're taking yourself down.

Originally posted by Drastic_MaN
i think you're getting a little confused, puts lost 1000 posts for blatant postwhoring, while bighead lost 2000. Nothing to do with AIM, thats Bruised Lee.

He was posting pics of babies getting circumsized. I think there was also one of a dude using a penis pump.

Originally posted by leebuck3
lol that was so original. Damn your a clever bugger aren't you. Well since we haven't had a great thread in awhile like the one that made me famouse, I thought I would grace you guys with another picture of me so we can have some photoshop fun. At the same time nolimits, notice my full head of hair, large shoulders, and defined chin.

Shoulders? Where?

WTF he posted shit like that?

Originally posted by amazarray(bjj)
Shoulders? Where?

They are those big things that attach my arms to my body.........oh wait, I'm sorry. I should have know you wouldn't known what they look like since you have guitar string arms and no shoulders. By the way :eek::eek::eek:, you look like fucking Le Stat. And I hope you get banned for racism.

They are those big things that attach my arms to my body.........oh wait, I'm sorry. I should have know you wouldn't known what they look like since you have guitar string arms and no shoulders. By the way :eek::eek::eek:, you look like fucking Le Stat. And I hope you get banned for racism.

Dude, we all belong to the same race, so fuck you, you are racist for finding racism in it. And I really don't envy your watered arms, juiced with shit that made your testicles shrink.

AMAZARRAY, seriously, what happens when your skin is exposed to sunlight?

you really look translucent and extremely burnt out?
is everything ok?

maybe you should get checked out?
just lookin' out yo!

Dude, we all belong to the same race, so fuck you, you are racist for finding racism in it. And I really don't envy your watered arms, juiced with shit that made your testicles shrink.

Hey Le Stat, don't be jealouse. Drinking the blood of hairy gay men wouldn't give you the protien consumption needed to build any muscle on your guitar string arms. And by the way Crac*& is a racist term used toward white anglo rednecks like myself. You, if I rememberd correctly are Brazilian which means we are not of the same race. So I hope they bann you still.

Originally posted by Tommy Han
AMAZARRAY, seriously, what happens when your skin is exposed to sunlight?

you really look translucent and extremely burnt out?
is everything ok?

maybe you should get checked out?
just lookin' out yo!

At least you dropped the fat jokes...
But as you know, my country is sunny. It's just that in the midlle of the winter I dont keep the tan.

Hey Le Stat, don't be jealouse. Drinking the blood of hairy gay men wouldn't give you the protien consumption needed to build any muscle on your guitar string arms. And by the way Crac*& is a racist term used toward white anglo rednecks like myself. You, if I rememberd correctly are Brazilian which means we are not of the same race. So I hope they bann you still.
There are so many things wrong with this post, I do not even know where to begin. Leebuck, get your head out of your ass.

The racism is in you... I reallly don't have issues with racism, mather of fact your post was racist when you stated that we don't belong in the same race, as you are saying, I'm whiter than you, so there's no racist point. You are just trying too hard. Nacionality is different than race, drop the juicin and grab some books.

Originally posted by lsg
There are so many things wrong with this post, I do not even know where to begin. Leebuck, get your head out of your ass.

or maybe just kill yourself.

Originally posted by lsg

The first being that the one and only vampire of OT is and will always be Uaskldfjasdhfaks_Ualskdfjaskldjf who will never be replaced....

Originally posted by lsg

I know I'm stretching but hey I just don't like Le Stat.

notice my full head of hair, large shoulders, and defined chin.

Defined chin? All I see is an inverted teardrop with peach fuzz on the top.

I know I'm stretching but hey I just don't like Le Stat.
I am all for a good flame war, but you gotta make the flames valid.
You left amaz's cracka white ass with too many rebuttles to throw back at you.

The racism is in you... I reallly don't have issues with racism, mather of fact your post was racist when you stated that we don't belong in the same race, as you are saying, I'm whiter than you, so there's no racist point. You are just trying too hard. Nacionality is different than race, drop the juicin and grab some books.

Dude that made no fucking sense what so ever. And by the way, just because you are a shrimp doens't mean you need to accuse those bigger than you of juicing.

Originally posted by K++s
Reality is that it is unlikely that any of us will see you fall unless you decide that you're taking yourself down.

Well that was my point, but thanks for clarifying it since I'm noticing that the new breed of OT'ers don't really get any point. They need it handed to them like their mother handing them a sandwich for lunch. ...even then they seem confused.

Back