RIP Jackery Putz

aww tommy, having a bad day? I'm sure there's some kid down the block that you can challenge to a fight to help vent some of your frustrations.

Originally posted by leebuck3
lol you are a pathetic bastard. I understand everything you are saying romo. I actually thought Putz was funny after all. I made this thread just to start shit like I always do. People who know me off of this forum know I fuck with you tards. (I really don't like amaragaybjj though. And once again he post a pic of him with some drunk chick who doesn't even know him in his av)

Cracker please... Get your head out of your buttcheecks to directly speak to me... You just happy that putz is away cause he was pwning you at every post, just like 99% of us do.

haha, i can hardly contain my laughter.

listen, stop sucking everyone's cock on ot.
you do it quite well, from what i gather.

you fucking bandwagoner.
you're like a bad rash.

Originally posted by amazarray(bjj)
Cracker please...

nothing against you amaz but i wanna see if someone gets offended by that.

-=//> Illbert <\\=-

Originally posted by Tommy Han

you fucking bandwagoner.
you're like a bad rash.

you just don't like the fact that I expose you for what you are:
A fucking geek that doesn't have the intelligence to defend himself verbally and has to resort to lame attempts at violence over the internet.

When your boss makes you mad do you jump on AIM and challenge him to a parking lot brawl after work?

Originally posted by Tommy Han

you fucking bandwagoner.
you're like a bad rash.

WHAT'S UP NO LIMITS?

Originally posted by nolimits
leebuck, you saying you act that way because you like to fuck with us "tards" is like Richard Simmons saying he only acts gay because he likes to make people laugh.

Either way, you're still a dork and everyone seems to realize it but you.

I'm sorry, did I hurt you e-feelings? Would you like a tissue? How bout a boot in your candy ass.

Originally posted by leebuck3
I'm sorry, did I hurt you e-feelings? Would you like a tissue? How bout a boot in your candy ass.

that made me chuckle. I just had a nice visual of your balding, chinless, shoulderless self saying that in your best Macho Man Randy Savage voice and it was funny, indeed.

Originally posted by amazarray(bjj)
Cracker please... Get your head out of your buttcheecks to directly speak to me... You just happy that putz is away cause he was pwning you at every post, just like 99% of us do.

RACISM, RACISM, BANN HIM MODS! lol

Originally posted by illbert
nothing against you amaz but i wanna see if someone gets offended by that.

-=//> Illbert <\\=-

Honestly, I don't see a reason to offense.

There is no stopping this descent now. The momentum is gone past critical mass. I feel warm at the soles of my feet...

Originally posted by VOD
I don't think you'll ever be lucky enough to watch me fall.

I don't know buddy, you have dubs as we speak.

Dubs are nothing. It's a bullshit punishment. I never create threads anywho.

This is an outrage! I did not like Putz very much, but banning him? It's like kicking Elvis out of the room he's hiding in at Graceland! VIVA LE REVELUCION~!

I want him back so that he can whine about being banned. Seriously. Come on admins, we plead for clemency.

Back