RIP Jackery Putz

Originally posted by leebuck3
Hopefully VOD and IronAngel are next.

Yeah, ban that dude, Iron Angel!!! He stole my gimmick!!! :D

over 6000 posts and 1000 posts were previously deleted. for a one armed kid he sure did alot of typing. so let's get this straight, did he get banned for post whoring or posting nasty pics?

-=//> Illbert <\\=-

Originally posted by nolimits
Talk shit about someone when they can't defend themselves. Pretty fucking lame.

What is this, the playground in 5th grade? This is the internet asswipe, get a life.

Dear god, what if this thread shows the future of OT, I don't know if I can take it.

Originally posted by lsg
Dear god, what if this thread shows the future of OT?
I don't know if I can take it.

Dear lord!!! Does that mean that in the future, i'll be in the same category as Tommy Han and Leebuck3 because of my pro-ban iron angel stance?!!?

Damn it!!!! I was just joking!!! I didn't really mean it!!! Someone help me!!!!

What is this, the playground in 5th grade? This is the internet asswipe, get a life.

Listen fuckstain, if everyone that you hated and everyone that hated you were to be banned this instant, you'd be sitting here making threads to yourself pondering why it is you were born without shoulders.

He's banned??!!

I got a good laugh out of Putz every now and then. He'll be back or will stick to another forum that I've seen him on.

The human race shouts for joy!!!
VN-2.jpg

victory.jpg

victory.gif

The forums are going to be empty soon... Seems like being banned is the thing to do. Hey Leebuck, why don't you try it and get back to me to tell me if its cool as it seems.

Good thing that lame dude got banned.

Silver Wolf has been a better poster, but too bad. Now, who's next?

Originally posted by nolimits
Listen fuckstain, if everyone that you hated and everyone that hated you were to be banned this instant, you'd be sitting here making threads to yourself pondering why it is you were born without shoulders.

lol you are a pathetic bastard. I understand everything you are saying romo. I actually thought Putz was funny after all. I made this thread just to start shit like I always do. People who know me off of this forum know I fuck with you tards. (I really don't like amaragaybjj though. And once again he post a pic of him with some drunk chick who doesn't even know him in his av)

Originally posted by illbert
over 6000 posts and 1000 posts were previously deleted. for a one armed kid he sure did alot of typing. so let's get this straight, did he get banned for post whoring or posting nasty pics?

-=//> Illbert <\\=-

Actually I think it had somthing to do with him posting that AIM conversation.

leebuck, you saying you act that way because you like to fuck with us "tards" is like Richard Simmons saying he only acts gay because he likes to make people laugh.

Either way, you're still a dork and everyone seems to realize it but you.

Actually I think it had somthing to do with him posting that AIM conversation.

i think you're getting a little confused, puts lost 1000 posts for blatant postwhoring, while bighead lost 2000. Nothing to do with AIM, thats Bruised Lee.

no limits, get laid and get off everyone's nutsack in ot.

Back