RIP George Michael

Wow, what a shit year. Listening to "Last Christmas" as I type this... R.I.P.

Sucks.. on Xmas none the less. RIP

It is kind of scary now that I think of it. The big pop artists of the 80s that had the most top 10 and number 1 singles of the decade have all died that included Michael Jackson, Prince, Whitney Houston and George Michael. Only Madonna is alive but she hasn't looked too healthy lately either

At Least Metallica is still going strong

Duran Duran is still around. Saw Duran Duran in 1993. Missed Billy Idol last year in Chicago, but definitely want to see him. Saw G-N-R in Chicago this year.

The rock gods are still around despite their lifestyle. Motley Crue, Dave Mustaine all still kicking it.

Damn, another one bites the butt-flu!

And on Christmas too.

How unkind.

53 is too young.

Pour out a 40oz.

Hate the break it to you, bro, but they've sucked since 1989.

RIP GM. You will be missed.

Well so have many great 80s bands. At least they are still around to sing the same ole songs.

Oh and Bruce Springsteen, and John Mellencamp are still around. They look to be healthy

If you would have told me 15 years ago which legendary artists would be dead by 2016 i wouldn't believe it..what a legend..and what a shitty time to go

RIP

His cover of 'As' with Mary J. is one of my all time favorites.

I understand the AIDS speculation because of his sexuality. But it seems like it would be hard to keep that quiet for so long in today's world. Plus, HIV is pretty manageable these days, especially when you have that type of money. It's now being reported that he died of a heart attack. AFAIK, heart attacks aren't really associated with AIDS. I suspect it has more to do with drug abuse and a dangerous lifestyle than AIDS in this case. But anyway, this should all come out soon...

I understand the AIDS speculation because of his sexuality. But it seems like it would be hard to keep that quiet for so long in today's world. Plus, HIV is pretty manageable these days, especially when you have that type of money. It's now being reported that he died of a heart attack. AFAIK, heart attacks aren't really associated with AIDS. I suspect it has more to do with drug abuse and a dangerous lifestyle than AIDS in this case. But anyway, this should all come out soon...
He almost died of pneumonia back in 2011. And his gay partner died of AIDS. So that makes you think AIDS.

But he was a bigtime drug user, so that could have damaged his heart. One poster said cocaine will damage your heart. So it could have been that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back