RIP George Michael

I feel guilty now. Couldn't sleep last night and that stupid ass Last Christmas song was stuck in my head all night long. Looked up who sang it and it was him. So I was cursing him this morning.

RIP anyway
KLLYRSLF

I'm not George Michael.

RIP you beautiful human.

The song 'Father Figure' has the Michael Jackson effect for me a little, and takes some of the sting away, but at 37 years old, George was a part of my growing from a child into a pre-teen. The first song I knew all the words to was 'One More Try' off the 'Faith' album. So there's that.

Not to go full War Room, but I noticed BBC noted in their headline that it was he "Died peacefully in his home" not wanting anybody to think aids is a bad thing more prevalent among certain people. I mean, I hoe he did die peacefully, but he was too young either way, and it's a BS headline for BS reasons.

Not to go full War Room, but I noticed BBC noted in their headline that it was he "Died peacefully in his home" not wanting anybody to think aids is a bad thing more prevalent among certain people. I mean, I hoe he did die peacefully, but he was too young either way, and it's a BS headline for BS reasons.

They were quoting his publicist.......

Last edited:
They were quotinh his publicist.......

Sorry, but my BS detectors are going off on that headline. I sense a sprinkle of propaganda. BBC is quite fampus for propaganda of that persuasion,if you didn't know.

But forget all that. Never-mind. Dude has music I remember being in the radio from 25-30 years ago. Imean I literally remember times from 1988-89 sitting there listening to his music with certain people. So again, RIP. Too young. Aids sucks, even if it only causes you to "die peacefully in your home."

A lot of folks in their 20s won't realize it but Wham and George Michael was huge in the 80s, 1 of the top pop acts in the World , on par with Michael Jackson. George Michael was 1 of the iconic 80s pop stars and continued to come out with great hits in the 90s.
It is kind of scary now that I think of it. The big pop artists of the 80s that had the most top 10 and number 1 singles of the decade have all died that included Michael Jackson, Prince, Whitney Houston and George Michael. Only Madonna is alive but she hasn't looked too healthy lately either

I feel guilty now. Couldn't sleep last night and that stupid ass Last Christmas song was stuck in my head all night long. Looked up who sang it and it was him. So I was cursing him this morning.

RIP anyway

favor.jpg

Sorry, but my BS detectors are going off on that headline. I sense a sprinkle of propaganda. BBC is quite fampus for propaganda of that persuasion,if you didn't know.

......again, it's a direct quote from his publicist made on behalf of his family.

It is kind of scary now that I think of it. The big pop artists of the 80s that had the most top 10 and number 1 singles of the decade have all died that included Michael Jackson, Prince, Whitney Houston and George Michael. Only Madonna is alive but she hasn't looked too healthy lately either
Duran Duran is still around. Saw Duran Duran in 1993. Missed Billy Idol last year in Chicago, but definitely want to see him. Saw G-N-R in Chicago this year.

The song 'Father Figure' has the Michael Jackson effect for me a little, and takes some of the sting away, but at 37 years old, George was a part of my growing from a child into a pre-teen. The first song I knew all the words to was 'One More Try' off the 'Faith' album. So there's that.

HIs manager just said it was heart failure. I don't know if all his drug abuse can cause that.

Or who knows if heart failure is really the truth here. That's young.

HIs manager just said it was heart failure. I don't know if all his drug abuse can cause that.

Or who knows if heart failure is really the truth here. That's young.
cocaine bro

years of cocaine abuse will do just that

Back