RIP George Michael

Yeah the pneumonia in 2011 that nearly killed him makes me think now that this was AIDS related.

I didn't ever hear him admit he was that promiscuous, but supposedly gay men tend to be off the charts promiscuous. So if he actually said that, I wouldn't doubt it.
that's the disturbing part about it, gays are so proud of their promiscuous behaviors despite the fact that theyre killing themselves and endangering others they come in contact with.

RIP. Proved himself many times to be only human but he was a creative genius.

that's the disturbing part about it, gays are so proud of their promiscuous behaviors despite the fact that theyre killing themselves and endangering others they come in contact with.
Oh I know. I don't know how many, but some even want to be HIV positive. It's like a badge of honor in the gay male community. Some of them purposefully have sex with HIV positive men. It's insane.

I was in a war room debate the other day, somebody was blaming the high rate of drug abuse among gay men on how society treats them. I said it's not that. Society celebrates gay men now. You'll see the most celebrated gay men and many of them are heavy into the hard drugs. I said the gay lifestyle is a destructive lifestyle. I believe the more promiscuous these gay men become, the more depressed they get. I believe it's a depressing lifestyle and it drives all these gay men to drug abuse to numb the pain.

I've taken the 10-Hour Challenge many times.

Furthest I've gotten so far is about 1 hour and a half.

A lot of folks in their 20s won't realize it but Wham and George Michael was huge in the 80s, 1 of the top pop acts in the World , on par with Michael Jackson. George Michael was 1 of the iconic 80s pop stars and continued to come out with great hits in the 90s.

Thats pretty shocking news. George was an extremely talented individual but also a deeply troubled and unhappy one.

Prob my fav GM tune..

Yet another legend gone. I remember growing up on George's music and am saddened he's gone.

RIP

I feel guilty now. Couldn't sleep last night and that stupid ass Last Christmas song was stuck in my head all night long. Looked up who sang it and it was him. So I was cursing him this morning.

RIP anyway

^FUNKY

I recall making jokes with my Dad at the expense of this guys sexuality despite liking his music, whereas it was fine to like Prince because he seemed to be into girls. But George was openly gay. You had to make a joke to break that uncomfortable ice right? I came to realize the stupidity of this line of thought and how my parents innate homophobia had seeped it's way into my life.

RIP man, you taught me a major lesson on humility and empathy. Listen without prejudice indeed.

Too Funky

With Linda Evangelista, Tyra Banks, Eva Herzigova and others.

Oh I know. I don't know how many, but some even want to be HIV positive. It's like a badge of honor in the gay male community. Some of them purposefully have sex with HIV positive men. It's insane.

I was in a war room debate the other day, somebody was blaming the high rate of drug abuse among gay men on how society treats them. I said it's not that. Society celebrates gay men now. You'll see the most celebrated gay men and many of them are heavy into the hard drugs. I said the gay lifestyle is a destructive lifestyle. I believe the more promiscuous these gay men become, the more depressed they get. I believe it's a depressing lifestyle and it drives all these gay men to drug abuse to numb the pain.

LOL

What an idiot.

Last edited:
Sad news. RIP George, he was great.

Back