RIP George Michael

He's a known drug addict.

Can't look beyond that.

I'm wondering that now too. In 2011, the article said he almost died of pneumonia.
Remember he even admitted to the press that he cruises around for anonymous sex. I don't judge his sexual preference, but his sexual practice was dangerous to himself and those that had been with him. I would not be surprised if the cause of death is complication from HIV, since BBC described the death as "peaceful".

Because this year wasn't shitty enough already... RIP.

On Xmas? That's savage as fuck 2016.

Last Chirstmas is going to be sadder than normal this year.

Loved his dancing in booty shorts. And what a voice he had. RIP

Remember he even admitted to the press that he cruises around for anonymous sex. I don't judge his sexual preference, but his sexual practice was dangerous to himself and those that had been with him. I would not be surprised if the cause of death is complication from HIV, since BBC described the death as "peaceful".
Yeah the pneumonia in 2011 that nearly killed him makes me think now that this was AIDS related.

I didn't ever hear him admit he was that promiscuous, but supposedly gay men tend to be off the charts promiscuous. So if he actually said that, I wouldn't doubt it.

No way he was only 53.

And I thought he was already dead.

My mom use to love him so I always remembered him from when I was a kid. Then the gave him an awesome tribute in the Keanu movie so I've actually been thinking about him lately.

Rip.
" is he black?" " well he uh...light skinned!" lol

Basaically the next 6 days will be every celebrity on the planet reliving the plot for Ring

I had to Google to see if it was musician or Sports Machine.

So many good songs from him.

Back