RIP George Michael

Man last Christmas is one of my fave Xmas tracks. Sucks he died on Xmas day too. Ironic. RIP.

If 2016 is personified:

homeless-bum-wants-your-money.jpg

This year is just merciless. George Michael has one of the most popular Christmas songs, and the fact that he passed on Christmas day makes it sadder.

RIP

Not going to believe this until it's confirmed.

I'm watching the Spurs vs Bulls on ABC and they were playing Careless Whispers in the background.

Damn it...

This saddens me more than the death of the artists formerly known as Prince.

He had one of the greatest voices for a white man. Stormfront gon go cray ova dis. LOLZ just kidding, but still I am sure they will.

A whole bunch of male artists going to try and do a tribute to him and cover his songs, but no one currently can do him justice.

I was listening to a ton of George Michael this year. What an amazing singer... Fuck you 2016 RIP

Jesus to a Child was one of his most underrated songs.

This saddens me more than the death of the artists formerly known as Prince.

He had one of the greatest voices for a white man. Stormfront gon go cray over dis. LOLZ just kidding, but still I am sure they will.

A whole bunch of male artists going to try and do a tribute to him and cover his songs, but no one currently can do him justice.

I swear Father Figure is one of the greatest songs of all time. Brings me to tears

For the love of Jesus, we need to leave this year ASAP before it kills me too.

I just hope Rod Stewart, Brian Adams, Peter Cetera, The guy from Journey, still have a lotta years left in them.

Back