RIP General Colin Powell

did he actually die because of covid. Ever since the covid thing started everyone seems to be dying of complications of covid. Good news, apparently people dying from natural causes and heart attacks has gone way down.

A fast food restaurant in my town has a sign that says "drive thru open" out on the street but then they have a note in the window saying they are only open 12-7 due to covid.

idiocracy-test.gif

RIP CP. He lead a good life and he is now at peace.

But covid is a conspiracy!
Bro

"A source familiar with the matter said Powell had multiple myeloma, a cancer of plasma cells that suppresses the body's immune response. Even if fully vaccinated against Covid-19, those who are immunocompromised are at greater risk from the virus."

+ he was 84...

Hopefully that whole Bush administration dies quickly since they won't get prosecuted for war crimes.

RIP....? For one of the men personally responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands.

Damn, they are saying he was fully vaccinated too.

R.I.P. General Powell

Of the people who have died and were vaccinated in the US and Israel, ~90+% have been over the age of 80.

Rest in Power General Powell.

Bro

"A source familiar with the matter said Powell had multiple myeloma, a cancer of plasma cells that suppresses the body's immune response. Even if fully vaccinated against Covid-19, those who are immunocompromised are at greater risk from the virus."

+ he was 84...

Sounds like COVID to me. ;)

RIP General.

Don't forget Stacey dash!!!! And yes, nudes exist

stacey-dash-smile.jpg

Hottest%2BActress%2BStacey%2BDash%2BShowing%2BOff%2BHer%2BSexy%2BLegs%2B%252818%2529.jpg
She lives somewhat local to me and is broke. I was thinking about letting her know I got plenty of room at my place. However, she's a professed pill popper. I guess I could just throw the good shit in the safes.

Don't forget Stacey dash!!!! And yes, nudes exist

stacey-dash-smile.jpg

Hottest%2BActress%2BStacey%2BDash%2BShowing%2BOff%2BHer%2BSexy%2BLegs%2B%252818%2529.jpg
And hence this day and to hither, I declare thee the eighteenth of October, a decree to boobage and Clueless, for caramel sweetness doth melt in your mouth not in your hands, she probably an old lady by now.

I remember this dude on tv lying through his teeth telling us some squares on a satellite map are "chemical munition bunkers"

Back