• No

• I want to pee on his grave

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Foot

giphy.gif

I will take Foots place

No one man can take the place of our dead #LittleFoot. We're going to have to break up his duties. I will be handling PWD movie reviews going forward. @lakersfan45 is going to post pictures of his food. If we're lucky, the one and only @J Danger will post pictures of his calves. I humbly nominate [REDACTED] . How would you feel about becoming the PWD's reigning expert on gas station food? If you don't want that job I think we still need someone to stalk Liv Morgan. Let me know when you have a chance, and I look forward to working with you.

Much love,
-SFM

Last edited:
No one man can take the place of our dead #LittleFoot. We're going to have to break up his duties. I will be handling PWD movie reviews going forward. @lakersfan45 is going to post pictures of his food. If we're lucky, the one and only @J Danger will post pictures of his calves. I humbly nominate @Rexual Chocolate for sasquatch investigation since he's pretty big on looking into conspiracies. How would you feel about becoming the PWD's reigning expert on gas station food? If you don't want that job I think we still need someone to stalk Liv Morgan. Let me know when you have a chance, and I look forward to working with you.

Much love,
-SFM
Are are captin. I wish I saw this before my dinner it was an eclecnt stuffed mushroom. Tomorrow I will start

No one man can take the place of our dead #LittleFoot. We're going to have to break up his duties. I will be handling PWD movie reviews going forward. @lakersfan45 is going to post pictures of his food. If we're lucky, the one and only @J Danger will post pictures of his calves. I humbly nominate @Rexual Chocolate for sasquatch investigation since he's pretty big on looking into conspiracies. How would you feel about becoming the PWD's reigning expert on gas station food? If you don't want that job I think we still need someone to stalk Liv Morgan. Let me know when you have a chance, and I look forward to working with you.

Much love,
-SFM

Don't forget @GoldenAzazel assistagimp...that position is open with Foot gone.

This dude is still making new accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back