• I want to pee on his grave

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on Operation: Murder Foot...

WmmLE0L.gif

@D.R.H. @Rebelfett @squirrelynuts

We did it!

I was always amazed at how Foot could spend so much time on a wrestling forum and never talk about wrestling. You'd think, even accidentally, he'd mention it once or twice, but nope. #RIP

The Church of JUST BLEED will endorse your product and advertise for a percentage....
All members of JBG church get three free bars a month, and the cheque will be cut monthly to the highest of JBG’s priest Thrawn.
Oh what a glorious day

fSy74tE.jpg

Anderson's Foot escaped this mortal realm on Sunday, September 1, 2019 at the age of 7. We think he did it on purpose to avoid having to serve the real president following the presidential election.

Foot was world-renowned for his lack of patience, not holding back his opinion and a knack for telling it like it is. He always told you the truth even if it wasn’t what you wanted to hear because it was blatantly wrong.

Foot was known for his long, annoying stories, which he loved to repeat often.

Foot was a comic book aficionado, a pop-culture encyclopedia and always the person at the party that you wanted to knock out.

His regrets were few but include eating a chicken sandwich from a gas station in the summer 2019.

Cremation will take place at the family’s convenience, and his ashes will be kept around as long as they match the décor.

Sleep well my sweet Foot, the demons can't get you in heaven.

<DCrying>

idea_sized-bigfoot_gimli_patterson.jpg

spicy-chicken.jpg

61PCsyPZaxL._SL1300_.jpg

source.gif

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

<45><45><45><45><45><45><45>

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

<45><45><45><45><45><45><45>

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
Proper response.

I like how everyone no sold his leaving Sherdog behind post in the PWD.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
I didn't even see it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back