Television RIP Bob Saget

So sad. I loved him in those Police Academy movies...
50202473.jpg

Life expectancy in males is 76

That's an 85%

I would say that's close to a full life
Yeah 65 is decent. The dudes living to 90 are the outliers. I'd imagine the life expectancy for people with a history of drug use is lower than the average too.

Look up Bob Saget roast on YouTube. A bunch of comics really give it to him. RIP

Bob Saget walking up to the pearly gates.

Knock knock
Bob
Bob Saget

Wonder how long ago he got the vaccine or booster shot. That's young. RIP. The guy was funny, even though not my bag, really. I never heard anything bad about him.

I saw a few tweets he wrote about them but he was clearly joking. Plus I thought it'd be disrespectful to bring it up so soon.

John Madden, Bob Saget, Betty White

2022 is coming for my childhood.

I had Coke too. We both loose. ME found no evidence of drug use being the COD.

"At this time, there is no evidence of drug use or foul play," Chief Medical Examiner Joshua Stephany said in a statement to CNN. "The cause and manner of death are pending further studies and investigation which may take up to 10-12 weeks to complete."

The fact that the medical examiner didn't find a cause of death and is awaiting further studies suggests that chemical analysis or organ dissection might indicate the cause of death. There aren't very many ways to die that don't leave evidence.

Back