Television RIP Bob Saget

(Sigh)

Norm didn't want to do the roast but only did it because Bob is his best friend. The producer told Norm to be edgy so he told old 20s jokes instead.
Still, it was painful to watch.

He could have partied somewhere else then went to his hotel room and died. Only toxicology will tell that tale. Could have just been a standard heart attack or stroke. Not everyone gets to live 80 years.

R.I.P.

Some other comedian in the show might have had drugs. There are reports that the autopsy didn't find anything so it seems that the autopsy has been conducted or some reporters are lying. If the autopsy has been conducted it seems that they would have found things like a heart attack or an aneurysm. Toxicology might take weeks.

RIP-Never the most handsome guy compared to some cast mates, but was funny.

three-men-and-a-baby-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg
<EdgyBrah>

Some other comedian in the show might have had drugs. There are reports that the autopsy didn't find anything so it seems that the autopsy has been conducted or some reporters are lying. If the autopsy has been conducted it seems that they would have found things like a heart attack or an aneurysm. Toxicology might take weeks.

Well, I mean, if they found no drugs, and they found no evidence in the autopsy of heart attack or stroke.....exactly WTF are we saying here?

People saying he was young.... 65 ain't that young lol. Especially after years of drug use. I'm guessing a lot of us ain't gonna live to be 90+

People saying he was young.... 65 ain't that young lol. Especially after years of drug use. I'm guessing a lot of us ain't gonna live to be 90+

Life expectancy in males is 76

That's an 85%

I would say that's close to a full life

Life expectancy in males is 76

That's an 85%

I would say that's close to a full life

With modern medicine and Bob's money, I think its safe to assume he should have lived longer, but I guess we'll find out what the issue is. The reaper comes for us all - old/young/poor/rich.. when it is time, nothing ya can do about it.

RIP. I was quite shocked to read about this.

Back