News RIP Aniah Blanchard, Walt Harris' Daughter (2000-2019) | Three Suspects Charged

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is straight horror. I can't imagine how the family feels to have zero leads and will never have answers. Especially since that happened in a major city.
I don't know about you and others but I am all for these eye in the sky spy plans in major cities for situations just like this. Baltimore City is currently at odds over such a plane while innocent children are murdered with zero leads

I don't know about you and others but I am all for these eye in the sky spy plans in major cities for situations just like this. Baltimore City is currently at odds over such a plane while innocent children are murdered with zero leads
Yep I agree. I really don't give a shit about public surveillance. It helps reduce crimes and saves lives.

Now the private information snooping sucks but that's we get for essentially buying high tech surveillance devices for convenience.

I still think that it's case if you have nothing to hide then why worry. Government can watch me jerk off all they want.

Is it possible for a mod to sticky this thread into more than one sub-forum. I only ask so that more people might see it, because whenever I visit the other forums on Sherdog I see a ton of users I never see in the heavies.
We will be putting up a site-wide banner shortly.

Shared on FB. Hope she turns up soon and is okay.

My post wont mean anything probably, but hope she´ll be found safe sooner.

What exactly is suspicious about what she wrote about being concerned for the safety of her missing friend?

I didn't mean to imply that her message about her missing friend was what I found suspicious, although I do find it somewhat odd that she didn't mention the missing person's name but did throw out the person she was supposed to have been meeting (in the first tweet about her missing friend... in subsequent tweets she did correct this). What I really find interesting/suspicious is that if you keep scrolling down "sums" twitter you'll see a shit ton of tweets made by what seem to be an unstable person. Not trying to assume anything about anybody but I just think that judging from some of the trainwreck-like tweets she puts out that she would be a person of interest if it were me investigating, or at the very least somebody who i'd like to question. I just get weird vibes from what I read from her is all I'm trying to say, really.

Obviously I want her to come come safe.

I just want to give a big up to Sherdog staff and crew. Thanks for taking this seriously. Love and prayers from Sweden.

we can say she votes for trump
giphy.gif

if someone took her i hope she is found soon, safe and unharmed.

i also hope she is found by Walt and i hope whoever took her is there as well.

someone filming Walt beating the guy into a pulp would be cool too.

one last thing, don't charge Walt with anything for crushing them.

I didn't mean to imply that her message about her missing friend was what I found suspicious, although I do find it somewhat odd that she didn't mention the missing person's name but did throw out the person she was supposed to have been meeting (in the first tweet about her missing friend... in subsequent tweets she did correct this). What I really find interesting/suspicious is that if you keep scrolling down "sums" twitter you'll see a shit ton of tweets made by what seem to be an unstable person. Not trying to assume anything about anybody but I just think that judging from some of the trainwreck-like tweets she puts out that she would be a person of interest if it were me investigating, or at the very least somebody who i'd like to question. I just get weird vibes from what I read from her is all I'm trying to say, really.

That is the state of teenagers these days, unfortunately. It's edgy and 'in' to post about being depressed, struggling, having mental hardships from what I've seen.

Man, this must be a nightmare... I hope he finds her!

Still no news? Jesus, he must be going out of his mind.
Fingers crossed for a positive outcome.

most of them are too selfish to care. sad.
Honestly how the hell do you know? From what I've seen they've been very pro active. Maybe have a look before shitting on people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back