News RIP Aniah Blanchard, Walt Harris' Daughter (2000-2019) | Three Suspects Charged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Im done with this. RIP Aniah. They should get rid of the fckers who done it

I just deleted like 75 posts. Please stay on topic. Also be respectful and remember what this thread is about. Do not say anything that in any way that may upset the family and loved ones.

Why has this thread turned into a gun control and abortion debate? Can everyone please respect the dead and find somewhere else to debate?

Thread got nasty. Respect yall.

What happened to this thread?Have some respect, rest in peace Aniah. Happy new year to y'all.

Man y'all need to shut the fuck up. Mods should lock this thread.

I like a heated debate as much as the next guy, but you guys should really take this elsewhere. This is getting brutal.

^ I deleted what I could. I spend a good amount of time and cleaned things up.

I just deleted like 75 posts. Please stay on topic. Also be respectful and remember what this thread is about. Do not say anything that in any way that may upset the family and loved ones.

^ I deleted what I could. I spend a good amount of time and cleaned things up.
Your effort is appreciated

Does anyone think walt harris will fight in 2020 or perhaps retire?

Weve seen vitor belfort stay true after his sister disappeared. Also seen Cat Zingano persevere after her husband passed. Maybe they can reach out to him after sometime give me guidance on what steps to take after such a life changing event
I know he’s been to the gym a few times. Not training, just dropping by. I have no way of knowing, but I think he’ll fight again.

I was following this but I have teenage daughters and I probably don't want to read through the whole thread. The part that bothers me the most is this scumbag had people he could call on in just such an occasion? To help him kidnap and kill a college student? For what? A CRV and whatever they could have her pull from an ATM? I assume they raped her? I believe I read that, that he called on others after he grabbed her, which means he should already be dead and they should already be dead. Enough with this due process on clearly guilty motherfuckers you can just kill. 0% chance any of them will ever do anything beneficial to society, aside from being removed from it.

What is that call like, anyway? How do you have people you can call that are game for that? Jesus.

Also, could he be dumber? "You ain't got no video"? The violence and stupidity calls for a swift end. I hope he finds it.
https://www.wsfa.com/2019/12/04/suspect-aniah-blanchard-case-faces-second-capital-murder-charge/
After reading some autopsy reports of some of the fatal wounds Aniah suffered, it appears that there was a struggle and she may have went for the suspect's gun, which got her killed. While it's tragic, it sounds like she at least prevented the scum bag from raping her, or taking her against her will. I can find some comfort in the possibility of her going down fighting. Fighter to til the end like her pops.

My buddy was over watching the PPV on Saturday, and when they flashed Aniah’s picture, he had no idea who she was, and I actually teared up telling him the story. This is so terrible, and so senseless, it’s not about a fight obviously, but this happening to a UFC fighter’s family member.. shit like this literally hasn’t happened since Vitor like 20 years ago (not that it should ever happen obviously). Glad they found scum associated with this heinous act, but nothing will ever replace Aniah or make this right, and that actually breaks my heart.

RIP Aniah, thoughts and prayers to Walt and the entire family.
I got a little choked up when Amanda Nunes shouted out her friend Walt Harris in her post fight interview and told him to stay strong and that she loves him. I did the same thing, I explained the situation to my cousin, while fighting back tears a bit. Been following this thread after Aniah went missing for a week and I feel invested in all of this. RIP Aniah and prayers with Walt and his family.

I wish i could understand the sickness and motives of capturing a kid and cutting them up. There is some real devilish evil in this world.

I wish i could understand the sickness and motives of capturing a kid and cutting them up. There is some real devilish evil in this world.
She wasn't cut up and she isn't a kid.

I got a little choked up when Amanda Nunes shouted out her friend Walt Harris in her post fight interview and told him to stay strong and that she loves him. I did the same thing, I explained the situation to my cousin, while fighting back tears a bit. Been following this thread after Aniah went missing for a week and I feel invested in all of this. RIP Aniah and prayers with Walt and his family.

there’s nothing wrong with a grown man crying or shedding tears over a tragedy such as this. It means you have a soul.

With the greatest respect, now that Walt is back in training, isn't it time we unstickied this thread?

It's time to move on and get behind him in a positive way.

Maybe a support thread for his next fight would be the appropriate thing at this point.

RingedIllustriousGelada-size_restricted.gif

War Walt.

Last edited:
Agree with everyone above, fuck off with the pseudo political bullshit and just give your condolences

Thought you guys might like this. At some local fights tonight and they brought Walt and his wife into the cage. It was a nice moment. IDK why the pic is side ways.
Fights are Strike Hard Productions which Walt came up in, by the way.
A3E1C959-B0F0-489D-A40A-46B5855F25FC.jpeg

Last edited:
So so sad

Charity PPV

Walt Harris v Ibraheem Yazeed, true NO RULES, gloves with glass resin ala Kickboxer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back