Crime Riots over gas prices in France. At least 2 dead, 600 injured.

Maybe France needs some Proud Boys to help the French Nationalist as most Antifa tactics is not fair game and they seem to king hit to out number groups by a big margin.

Honestly, the Proud Boys would get fucked-up. The Faf vs Antifa things is more serious in France than just a bunch of college kids fighting about Shapiro doing a speech. It's almost four decades of riots and street-fighting, with a strong skinhead and hooligan culture. Of course, there are always some posers, but the only Antifa I personally know did time for voluntary manslaughter while the most nationalist of my accointances is literally on the same surveillance list as guys coming back from Syria. Both guys would have a good laugh if they saw mustache-waxing McInnes trying to intervene between them.

Honestly, the Proud Boys would get fucked-up. The Faf vs Antifa things is more serious in France than just a bunch of college kids fighting about Shapiro doing a speech. It's almost four decades of riots and street-fighting, with a strong skinhead and hooligan culture. Of course, there are always some posers, but the only Antifa I personally know did time for voluntary manslaughter while the most nationalist of my accointances is literally on the same surveillance list as guys coming back from Syria. Both guys would have a good laugh if they saw mustache-waxing McInnes trying to intervene between them.
Seeing antifa in the US, it blows my mind that there are antifa anywhere that can fight .it's like bizarro world antifa or something.

Seeing antifa in the US, it blows my mind that there are antifa anywhere that can fight .it's like bizarro world antifa or something.

Yeah antifa in cental europe can throw down,unlike usa guys

My friends friend is a high ranking skinhead in my country.antifa tried to jump him but he has a tazer that looks like a flashlight and tazed them.

Funnily 5 0 didnt recognise it as a tazer when searching him later lmao

By the way im really starting to sense a civil war in eu in future.Things are heating up a bit.

Yeah antifa in cental europe can throw down,unlike usa guys

By the way im really starting to sense a civil war in eu in future.Things are heating up a bit.
It's just something I can't understand . US antifa, I coukd wreck those guys like they're fatkids .

Word man Spain is having trouble . The UK is a mess even withiut Brexit. Germany is having political trouble. Italy elected some ...interesting people.
Things are not going well. People were willing to surrender some freedoms for the benefits that the EU brought. But this isn't 04-06 when the US was having trouble. The EU has been lagging the US badly in economic growth . It's reason to exist is becoming questionable . Add the migration and other crazy stuff and a lot of people want out. While the EU police and politicsns and their press lackeys will do everything to keep the EU together

I think it's because it's relatively new. Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like the big young/student militant movements kinda died in the US, so their rebirth is a bit of a mess (including for the right-wing youth).

So there are prober screw balls in France with Antifa and not the whisper student types you get in England and other parts of Europe ?

So there are prober screw balls in France with Antifa and not the whisper student types you get in England and other parts of Europe ?

I can't really speak for other countries, but our average Antifa is not a genderfluid blue haired twitter warlord, like those who recently emerged on American campuses. The Fafs vs Antifas dates back to the late sixties in France, with deeply rooted militant student groups from both sides. A hardcore white supremacist groupe like Occident/GUD had at least three members that later became ministers/secretaries of state, and they all fucked some shit up when they were students. There's a whole culture of street confrontation.

Last edited:
I think it's because it's relatively new. Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like the big young/student militant movements kinda died in the US, so their rebirth is a bit of a mess (including for the right-wing youth).
I wonder why, and yes the extremist college kids faded away in both Japan and the US . The Japanese literally took over their colleges .
I had a friend who was a punk and was affiliated with sharps. It was really just terrible people. There was zero things appealing about them.
Never have met extreme right wing people either. Especially college kids. They don't exist in the US basically.

So there prober screw balls in France and not the whisper student types you get in England and other parts of Europe ?
I can't really speak for other countries, but our average Antifa is not a genderfluid blue haired twitter warlord, like those who recently emerged on American campuses. The Fafs vs Antifas dates back to the late sixties in France, with deeply rooted militant student groups from both sides. A hardcore white supremacist groupe like Occident/GUD had at least three members that later became ministers/secretaries of state, and they all fucked some shit up when they were students. There's a whole culture of street confrontation.
The whole Skinhead revival thing in England was popular from 1978 to 1986 and was very driven around music/scene but after the whole Rave scene from the late 1980's we viewed Skinheads both left and right as being part of there own sad little world as at least in the 1980s Skinheads had the bands to follow be it Madness, Sham 69, Cockney Rejects, 4-Skins, Red Skins, Screwdriver etc but it seems very passee come the 1990's seem as being a Mod or a Rockabilly.

The European Parliament condemns the use of defense bullet launchers by law enforcement

France: UN experts denounce severe rights restrictions on “gilets jaunes” protesters

Finally, international organizations start to complain about the rubber balls launchers, the model used is too powerful and not accurate enough to safely target people in big crowds. Over 8000 people have been arrested since the beginning, 1800 were sentenced and 1500 are waiting for trial, meaning more than half the people were arrested for bullshit reasons, just to break the demonstrator's spirit.

The European Parliament condemns the use of defense bullet launchers by law enforcement

France: UN experts denounce severe rights restrictions on “gilets jaunes” protesters

Finally, international organizations start to complain about the rubber balls launchers, the model used is too powerful and not accurate enough to safely target people in big crowds. Over 8000 people have been arrested since the beginning, 1800 were sentenced and 1500 are waiting for trial, meaning more than half the people were arrested for bullshit reasons, just to break the demonstrator's spirit.
Yeah about time. Only took a few....months.
Hopefully a lot of cases get thrown out. Rioting depending on what you're doing isn't much of a crime. It's basically disorderly conduct.

Italy stepping up, their block w/ Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Rep is going to add further fuel to the 'end the EU' fire

Italy stepping up, their block w/ Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Rep is going to add further fuel to the 'end the EU' fire
Good for them. I try to buy Italian and eastern European products to support them. While I've stopped buying German stuff. No more Puma shies for me

The thing is those countries are overwhelmingly in favour of what the EU is supposed to be. An economic union between like minded members. Period. Dot. End.

This micromanaging by unelected officials isn't what anyone signed up for. Hell, the official stance on Brexit in Hungary is one of regret as the UK was a loud voice advocating for reeling in Brussels.

The unelected Spanish government is aiding the migrant invasion. People dont like it !!

and this tweet also makes a good point. The EU are also silent on the violence of the French police because they support it.
Just as they supported the violence of the police in Catalonia .

This is why there is a second Amendment. It is for fighting a tyrannical gov't. I feel sorry for all people that live in Countries without gun rights. There is little that they can do to battle corruption.

The proud boys mop the floor with Antifa every time they meet. They have a cadre of tough Samoans/Pacific Islanders that rain hellacious lefts and rights upon the leftists.

I'm sure they can deal with French lefties.

The thing is those countries are overwhelmingly in favour of what the EU is supposed to be. An economic union between like minded members. Period. Dot. End.

This micromanaging by unelected officials isn't what anyone signed up for. Hell, the official stance on Brexit in Hungary is one of regret as the UK was a loud voice advocating for reeling in Brussels.
They pushed things too far too fast. Should have been a customs union, and maybe MAYBE allowed free travel and residency inside the EU.
But as you said micromanaging, and forcing migrant quotas in areas with massive unemployment were damaging, and without reason.
They couldn't leave well enough alone and went nuts with trying to push their own politics on places they do not represent.

Back