Crime Riots over gas prices in France. At least 2 dead, 600 injured.

"Tourism in Paris is a major income source. In 2017, 33.8 million tourists visited the city and her region. The city remains year after year the most visited one in the world ahead of London and New York City. The top reason to come are sightseeing and shopping. The city is the largest Airbnb market in the world. Top sights: Notre Dame (12 million visitors in 2017), Disneyland Paris (11), Sacre Coeur (10), Versailles Palace (7.7), the Louvre Museum (6.9), the Eiffel Tower (5.9), Centre Pompidou (3.33), Musee d'Orsay (3)"

Alsaka:

alaska-day.jpg

<{MingNope}>

Ok so you’ve got tourists, we have unspoiled wilderness and wildlife to enjoy.

Poor little shithole. You're getting everything you deserve.

NJ just raised the gas tax this year. Corruption at its finest. But, people STILL vote for that shit.

The French keep voting these terrible politicians into office. Wait till France can’t afford the upkeep and welfare for the migrants. Then they will really see what riots and protests are like.

Little Jupiter sets his foot soldiers on the people.
This is how the EU army would be !!! used against the citizens .

Yep. If you had a problem with the EU, there's a chance they woukd use your lack of military as leverage. Very frightening

The police’s response and actions will only fuel the dislike of Macron.

The police didn't do much, they were far harsher on other demonstrations. Macron is shitting his pants and getting caught at his own stupid game : he always refuses to respond to anything without waiting a few days, just to show he's the "master of the clock" (sic). Meanwhile he let Castaner, the "homeland minister" that absolutely nobody respects or listens to, do the talking and everything got worse.

I'm French and here are some explanation :

Most of the french population usually work for 1200€ (1500$)/month, have to pay a rent 600-800€ (1000$)/month, have to pay 200-300€ (400$) for oil for their cars, and the rest for food, kids needs etc.. and the goverment keep adding taxes for BS on the majority, and nothing on the wealthy folks.

Basically, that's the problem.
The golden rule. Those with the gold make the rules. Happens everywhere even with democracy and our so-called left leaning parties because people are corrupted by money in politics/venal.

The only question I ask every election is how I want corporate fascism delivered to me. Do I want it delivered by a Princeton educated, Goldman Sachs criminal - or by racist, nativist, Christian fascist? I'm know I'm getting screwed either way and learned to accept it. Too old to riot.

Last edited:
The golden rule. Those with the gold make the rules. Happens everywhere even with democracy and our so-called left leaning parties because people are corrupted by money in politics/venal.

The only question I ask every election is how I want corporate fascism delivered to me. Do I want it delivered by a Princeton educated, Goldman Sachs criminal - or by racist, nativist, Christian fascist? I'm know I'm getting screwed either way and learned to accept it. Too old to riot.

Agreed, except I don't believe in racism, fascism (these words lost all content because of modern leftists cunts). It also contradicts your point : If Money makes the rule, then it doesn't matter to them if its in black, jewish, arabic, asian, latin, indian hands. How it matters though, is if most of the elite are from the same ethnicity/religion and feel tied to one another and keep it in the "community" among themselves, and the rest of the world are just slaves to them.

Even politicians are just puppet figures put in place to serve them while keeping the illusion of Democracy.

I'm French and here are some explanation :

Most of the french population usually work for 1200€ (1500$)/month, have to pay a rent 600-800€ (1000$)/month, have to pay 200-300€ (400$) for oil for their cars, and the rest for food, kids needs etc.. and the goverment keep adding taxes for BS on the majority, and nothing on the wealthy folks.

Basically, that's the problem.

Why are French children so well behaved?

Agreed, except I don't believe in racism, fascism (these words lost all content because of modern leftists cunts). It also contradicts your point : If Money makes the rule, then it doesn't matter to them if its in black, jewish, arabic, asian, latin, indian hands. How it matters though, is if most of the elite are from the same ethnicity/religion and feel tied to one another and keep it in the "community" among themselves, and the rest of the world are just slaves to them.

Even politicians are just puppet figures put in place to serve them while keeping the illusion of Democracy.

It doesnt matter to them other than divide and conquer tactics to conquer the little people and keep you eyes off the ball. This is why the left leadership embraces identity politics and right leadership plays to nativism. At the end of the day they are laughing together smoking cigars while we fight.

Why are French children so well behaved?
Which ones, the white ones or the black/arab ones? (I make a distinction, and don't be afraid to offend me even if I'm black).

It doesnt matter to them other than divide and conquer tactics to conquer the little people and keep you eyes off the ball. This is why the left leadership embraces identity politics and right leadership plays to nativism. At the end of the day they are laughing together smoking cigars while we fight.

Agreed, they create those fake struggles so dumb populations waste time and energy to fight each others in those instead of minding their finances, the only thing that makes a difference on your pursuit of happiness (being financially secure is the first step to Happiness imo, choosing what to do with your time instead of having to work follows).

The police didn't do much, they were far harsher on other demonstrations. Macron is shitting his pants and getting caught at his own stupid game : he always refuses to respond to anything without waiting a few days, just to show he's the "master of the clock" (sic). Meanwhile he let Castaner, the "homeland minister" that absolutely nobody respects or listens to, do the talking and everything got worse.
Yeah that's dumb, it's bad image. It's like Bush flying and looking at the damage from katrina. Makes him look distant and uncaring .
Wonder if he dies this also to get a concensus and to make sure his sound bits look good?

Still... Safety vests during a riot lol

I actually think it is a pretty strong image to have people with such flashy and obvious clothes during a riot. Even if some of them mask themselves, it shows people that aren't trying to hide, unlike 99% of "generic rioters dressed in black". Also those jackets are mandatory in French cars, so it was something that everybody was supposed to already have at a protest against the cost of gas.

Back