Rios vs Alvarado 3 on 1/24

This fight will either be a FOTY candidate or a candidate for most depressing fight of the year I think.

They both need to throw a lot and just go for the kill. Both of their stocks are low right now. A poor showing for either or both could really finish their careers as sellable names in boxing. If one loses going down on his shield, he will get another solid fight and interest.

Alvarado_Rios_weighin_0001a%20(1).jpg

Love me some Jen Mateo

Got the booze in the fridge already. Got some friends coming over, everyone is expecting a good fight.

I think this will be Alverado's last fight Win or Lose, he should be going to Prison soon.

Both fighters have definitely seen better days. But Rios is in much better condition than Alvarado in my opinion.

Alvarado got destroyed by Ruslan and got pounded by Marquez. Rios hasn't look that great either, but he hasn't taken the level of punishment as Alvarado.

I think Rios TKO's him late.

Probably Rios wants to wear Maidana's padless gloves.

From the video, it seems like they are using the same model of gloves, Everlast MX.

From the video, it seems like they are using the same model of gloves, Everlast MX.
I think maybe the commissions should reconsider if those gloves are legal if this is going to be a problem. I mean, the gloves Maidana was going to wear, you could literally see there was nothing around the knuckles. If this is the same shit then the commission should investigate.

I think maybe the commissions should reconsider if those gloves are legal if this is going to be a problem. I mean, the gloves Maidana was going to wear, you could literally see there was nothing around the knuckles. If this is the same shit then the commission should investigate.

Maybe, but in this case, both fighters appear to be using the same model, so it's hard to see the issue this time.

It would be pretty ironic if Robert Garcia was making a stink about Alvarado's gloves after all the complaints about using "our gloves".

Back