1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

RIOfightware.com - do they usually send out a conf. email?

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by dayroc, Aug 25, 2010.

1. ASEGSEA Guest

BTW:

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f16/why-riofightwear-com-sucks-279233/

RIO's response:

2. dayroc White Belt

Thanks for the info. Makes me even more worried.

I expected 10-15days ship time as i chose the cheapest option. What i didnt expect is that, after reading so many threads about how rio has good customer service, they wont update their website pertaining to my status !!!!

I've emailed them and i've called them about 15days after my purchase. They were happy to charge me right away (which case even amazon.com does not even do that till they ship the item).

Anyway no response.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
  3. dayroc White Belt

I just want a status update on my package. I can care less if it takes another week or so.

4. BigCP84** There are no absolutes!

if it has been this long I would call your CC and dispute the charge. even with a new CC number your account is the same so they still have your old info.

if a company doesnt have the decency to return your e-mails or phone calls even with "we will look into it for you" than they do not deserve your business.

5. TwoFour Lowkick Orange Belt

You tried emailing them, I'm guessing? I had no luck reaching them by phone but I got emails back from them very quickly

6. Hi Dayroc,
    Riofightwear.com is defiantly in business. I'm really sorry your having a difficult time getting your gear. No worries though, we will get you what you ordered. We just transferred ownership so we are going through some challenges getting everything running smooth. Please send me an email with your receipt and I'll get to the bottom off this issue.
    Thank you,
    Andr

7. dayroc White Belt

Bigcp84: Awesome advice and a humbling one as well, thanks for bringing me back to earth. I've heard good and bad things about riofightwear. But i'm a reasonable guy, i'll give them plenty of time.

twofour lowkick: i've emailed chirs/stephen - got their info on the website. Nothing. I've called as well.

but rio_rightwear just stated that they changed ownership sooo....

Rio_fightwear: Andre, i've sent an email to you.

8. dayroc White Belt

Sherdog is truly amazing.

After being in the dark for a while, i posted my issue on sherdog and got an answer from Riofightwear.

Thanks to all the members in this forum i have received my bag 3-4 days ago. Product is awesome, packaged well.

Even after the frustration w/riofightwear, i'm just happy i've received my product.

The guys at riofightwear did explain to me what was happening and did offer me a discount for my "next" purchase. Though this is a nice gesture, i would have been more impressed if they threw in some small freebie. Infact i would have been woo'ed if they did that, even a crappy t-shirt or even stickers or hand wraps would suffice. Whatever no biggie.

Cheers

thanks for the help everyone.