RIOfightware.com - do they usually send out a conf. email?

dayroc

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Because i never got one but my CC has been charged already. Their site says "processing". I would think that if my CC was charged then it would be shipping?

i've emailed both guys and nothing.

how is riofightwear.com?

Edit:
Update post 11.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply risingD.

I dont know i'm just thinking if anyone has dealt with them, No email reply, plus the site doesnt say it has shipped or and confirmation email. But i got charged for the item quickfast.

I hope i'll get my item!

from what i remember I also didnt receive a confirmation email, but I used the website to check the status and it arrived pretty quickly once it had been shipped

Call them or email (best option). Chris from riofightwear is awesome. Great customer service there

Hey guys,

I can't seem to get into this site anymore, did it shut down?

I recently made a purchase on this site about the bag (read thread) and i have not received it yet. I have been charged for it, no conf. email, plus the website has said "processing" for the past 2 weeks.

I've emailed both guys - as per their website. No reply.

I was wondering if anyone had their phone number i can call? (since i can't get into this website anymore).

Yes i am.

I made a spelling mistake in the title of this thread though.

Anyway their website is back up. Gonna give them a call now.

Do any of you guys know if Riofightwear.com is still in business?

My package has not come yet, i've left multiple msgs. (the guys sound like nice guys on the voicemail). But no one has returned my calls nor emailed me back.

What was quick was that the day i placed my order i got charged for it the day of (that has never happened w/me in any online shopping sites).

I feel like i just got scammed $95.
:icon_cry2

They are still in business as far as I know, the website is still up and everything. Chris trains bjj at the same gym I go to and he is usually spot on with customer service. It is likely that your package is on it's way. If I see him at the gym tomorrow I will tell him to look into it for you. Was it a gear bag that you ordered? for $95?

That is actually a long time to wait, regardless of location. I've had stuff sent from the UK to southern AZ in a week without expedited shipping.

Did you pay via Paypal? Credit card?

They are still in business as far as I know, the website is still up and everything. Chris trains bjj at the same gym I go to and he is usually spot on with customer service. It is likely that your package is on it's way. If I see him at the gym tomorrow I will tell him to look into it for you. Was it a gear bag that you ordered? for $95?

Yea it was a gear bag $95ish is shipping included. Noble100 can you let him know please - i order a green atama bag from them.

thanks.

I got this bag instead of the dats because it was smaller.

I paid by CC.

I recently lost that CC as well, think i dropped it, so it has been cancelled w/a new CC number. I dont even know if i can revert the charges if i wanted too.

I'll just wait another week before i do anything like that.

I ordered a War belt from Brazil (different dealer) and had a similar experience.
Nevere got a confirmation email but they read my thread on here and wrote me an email that it had already shipped.

I would try not to panic if I were you.
They are reputable and probably just being slack.

Cool thanks, but the website says they ship from New York, i live in Canada - toronto specifically. It's been 20 business days and almost 4 weeks.

When i ordered something from fighterswarehouse.com took them 1 week (and that was free shipping) from Florida....

Their still not picking up my call.

Ok seriously, i just called their number (1.800.416.8802) and it says it's out of service.

Am i screwed here?

any help would be great guys.

I"m a poor new grad and already dropping $90 was pretty steep for me for a gym bag.

not a good sign.
Have you PM'd them on Sherdog?
Several posters here seem to know them

Ok seriously, i just called their number (1.800.416.8802) and it says it's out of service.

Am i screwed here?

any help would be great guys.

I"m a poor new grad and already dropping $90 was pretty steep for me for a gym bag.

Yeah, I can understand that. 30 days is fair to raise a "dispute" with Paypal or credit companies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back