Law Rio Police To Get "License-To-Kill"

That place is hardcore messed up. It's ruled by gangs who will drive by on a bike to murder you for a few dollars like it's just another day on the job.

Brazil to ban next...

2 guys riding motorcycles together wearing helmets and flip flops

After reading (most!) of the story I am kind of at a loss.

On the one hand I am against these kind of nonjudicial executions,

On the other hand, the situation is literally dominated and terrorized by the gangs who control the turf internally,

In the barrios it sounds like a state of warfare, so I am tentatively "OK' with this," if the regulations for making a shoot are decent. To free the people from under the gangsters terror is no small thing but there better be tight controls or the situation will spiral.

“The protocol will be to immediately neutralize, slaughter anyone who has a rifle,” Witzel, a federal judge and former Brazilian marine, told reporters in Brasilia on Dec. 12."

See the one on the left? Put one into his brain. No, two, make sure it splatters good. We need to make sure we execute the child and that the child's brains come out. Go ahead, you're up. Do it tentatively tho. It's tentatively okay if you splatter the child brains with your bullets tentatively.

vdeSQeX.jpg

“The protocol will be to immediately neutralize, slaughter anyone who has a rifle,” Witzel, a federal judge and former Brazilian marine, told reporters in Brasilia on Dec. 12."

See the one on the left? Put one into his brain. No, two, make sure it splatters good. We need to make sure we execute the child and that the child's brains come out. Go ahead, you're up. Do it tentatively tho. It's tentatively okay if you splatter the child brains with your bullets tentatively.

vdeSQeX.jpg

So I take it you think those kids have a bright future?

No.

So I take it you see no difference between a probable bad future for the child and splattering the child's brains? Tentatively, of course.

I wonder if this will work better than when they had the clean the slums initiative aka “pascification”...if I recall correctly it essentially gave the “trafficantes” a heads up that they would be cleaning it up and if they wanted to live, they needed to leave.

It won’t take long before the bad guys to bring in their own sharpshooter.
I was thinking the same. I can see some of those farc weirdos helping start some sort of insurgency not like the Brazilians need help.

"But the cleansing must be done".
- Presidente Hodrigo Dutertinho

How is this related to shooting them in the head on sight? Also, I thought you right wingers were okay with kids having guns?

vdeSQeX.jpg
Am I supposed to feel sorry for those criminals because they are young? All of those are probably killers already. If not, they will be within 5 years. You would be doing the gene pool a favor by erasing them.

I was thinking the same. I can see some of those farc weirdos helping start some sort of insurgency not like the Brazilians need help.

The US may have a surplus of snipers that could be used somehow....heck, we could charge $$$$ or labor to help pay and build the wall...

Am I supposed to feel sorry for those criminals because they are young? All of those are probably killers already. If not, they will be within 5 years. You would be doing the gene pool a favor by erasing them.
Careful to not cut yourself with all that edge.

"Complete Chaos" As Brazil's Gangs Go Ballistic Over Bolsonaro Crackdown

Brazil has been swept with a rash of violence as gangs react to new President Jair Bolsonaro's crackdown on crime - which includes military takeovers of Brazilian cities and shoot-to-kill orders carried out by teams of sharpshooters.

bus%20bike.jpg

Five hundreds national guard troops have been deployed to the north-eastern town of Fortaleza in the state of Ceará, after authorities have been overwhelmed by more than a week of violence which saw more than 160 attacks, reports the Guardian.

6dck4jPF.jpg

Security forces say three rival drug gangs have come together to carry out more than 160 attacks in retaliation for a proposal to end the practice of separating gang factions inside Brazil’s prisons.

Buses, mail trucks and cars have been torched. Police stations, city government buildings and banks have been attacked with petrol bombs and explosives. On Sunday, criminals blew up a telephone exchange, leaving 12 cities without mobile service. Other explosions have damaged a freeway overpass and a bridge. -Guardian

There have been 148 arrests linked to the attacks...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...s-gangs-go-ballistic-over-bolsonaro-crackdown

Back