Elections RINO - "Why are the Democrats Are Funding My Far-Right Opponent?" (UPDATED)

Are the dems behind Boebert and MTG also?

I doubt it. If either of them looked weak against a democrat in polling and were in a close primary maybe. I think (and I could be wrong I haven't looked at polling) they both come from districts where a democrat is unlikely to win.

This is a very limited as specific thing. You get a far right candidate to lead the GOP primary in a relatively moderate district so you can win a seat. It really only works in that specific scenario.

I just doubt the DNC really has their finger on the pulse as far as gettable districts, and they may be making monsters for themselves.

Last edited:
He already said he isn't running for reelection. He will most likely become a board member of a MIC company within a year.
He announced he wasn't running the same day that his district was redrawn. IL lost a seat in Congress and the democratic legislature effectively deleted his from off the map.

Though this seat is the recent one, this is happening across multiple races. Funding went to ads for the farther right PA governor primary candidate who believes the 2020 election was a fraud. Similar case in the MD primary as well. In those, I don’t see either of them winning the general so the strategy might work. It’s just the matter of taking that type of calculation. There’s a real danger right now of governors and/ or secretary of states getting filled by unAmerican candidates who wouldn’t uphold election results. They shouldn’t make it out the primary. Sure, I am frustrated the DNC is pursing this strategy as it undermines any rhetoric that democracy is at risk. There should be a good amount of anger though that republican voters are comfortable pushing these people through to the general election. We need some bare minimum standards with candidates and I think one should obviously be not claiming 2020 was fraudulent or suggesting some type of future remedies of overturning a result. This year seems like mess cause it’s mainly these types who got through to the general or less qualified people who have good name recognition (Walker, Oz).

Last edited:
I think that dems are best choice for black or white average lad in U.S today....

While Biden should retire....

And reality: dems should get a bit brains about how important Constitution for U.S ppl is and to start respect 2 nd amendment not to slap in the face core of freedom...

+ maybe it is worth for you start to think how highly effective thing are moral values....
Without modern computers and firearms registers....in old times remote areas even like Alaska didn't had school shootings like today pussy society does have....

Maybe...let's think....cos stuff called MORAL VALUES. ...

Hillary touched saint for U.S ppl CORE thing .....
With stupid attitude and idiotic mindset...

Last edited:
Politicians will do anything to win.

In other Breaking News, scientists prove that Bears shit in the woods.

This...
We fe have pre winter season ( yeah, no one might die even with 0 centralized heating if to be realistic )....
And ...politicians are still ....more dreaming about next elections...
Ukr? Local problems?
God help you...elections will be in autumn, later they will attempt to start use brain cells ....
After elections....

Think the best or most important take away is that the Dems don’t believe their own propaganda. If mags really was the biggest threat to democracy, you think they would find it abhorrent to fund. Yet they are. They are funding mags candidates all over the place. To the tune of millions. The dems don’t even believe in their own narrative at all
Its called 4d chess my friend ;)

How and why would the DNC fund a Republican? No mention of the mechanics in the OP.

I didn't mention it because its common knowledge by now.

High-risk & High-reward tactics that would have been far more successful if they were able to keep it secret. Now its no longer a secret so the DNC may have helped fund their own defeat in November.

Better hope Biden 'retires' in the month before the mid-terms to gain massive sympathy support.

High-risk & High-reward tactics that would have been far more successful if they were able to keep it secret. Now its no longer a secret so the DNC may have helped fund their own defeat in November.

Better hope Biden 'retires' in the month before the mid-terms to gain massive sympathy support.

Why would he retire?

Wtf man still no information I don't want to watch fucking MSNBC thanks for nothing

Back