Ringworm

try applying a little of your own mid-flow morning piss. no joke, clean that shit right up. also an incredibly effective treatment for razor burn!!! you just have to wash your face all over again afterward.

Actually, I can beleive that this probably works.

I have a freind who swears that when he gets Athlete's Foot, he pisses on his feet/toes in the morning shower and it clears it up in no time.

The fungus that causes Athlete's Foot - Tinea, is from the same class of fungus as ringworm so it probably works.

Actually, I can beleive that this probably works.

I have a freind who swears that when he gets Athlete's Foot, he pisses on his feet/toes in the morning shower and it clears it up in no time.

The fungus that causes Athlete's Foot - Tinea, is from the same class of fungus as ringworm so it probably works.

madonna claims to have done that as well.

When i wrestled and had the worm I used a cream called Nirozol. I needed a perscription for it. I'd scratch it into the skin 5 times a day and that would take care of the fungus.

The correct answer is the Lamisil. Approximately 7 days, and it's gone.

What I do? Lamisil through out the day, then soak a cotton ball in Apple Cider Vinegar at night and tape it over the ring worm with medical tape. If it's working your will get a stinging sensation on the ring (if it becomes a burning sensation in the general area, then congratulations you've left it on too long and now have a nice little chemical burn). You should soak the ringworm in ACV until the ring area whitens, then remove the cotton ball, and allow it to dry.

Next day apply Lamisil again (chances are the ring may already be scabbing up a little, but you really should do two days), then when you get home at night, same treatment with the ACV (until the ring whitens, you'll probably find it does so faster, and more of it will whiten the second day). Allow to dry again, and congratulations the RW is dead.

If ACV is applied in the right amount for a long enough time it will dry out, the ring will become like a thin scab, and a couple days after the treatment it will flake completely away. To be on the safe side you may want to apply the lamisil for a week after treatment.

Also, don't forget to wash everything after every use when you have RW! Towels, sheets, pillow cases, all clothing, etc. It is common to reinfect yourself during treatment.

Oh yeah, and as a general rule, don't train until the ring has flaked completely away. Just to be on the safe side. I find the ACV, though, kills it in two treatments, but you don't want to train with a ring on your skin. I find that with ACV I am often back on the mat a lot quicker than with Lamisil alone.

Lotrimin Ultra did jack shit for me. Econzole Nitrate can cleared up some ringworm of mine in like 1 week, but its only by prescription as far as i know. I have yet to try lamisil.

I take showers all the time and always wash my gi. But besides that whats the best way to prevent ringworm and staph and other funky skin diseases?

I heard there are special soaps and stuff for athletes are those things worth it or is it just hype?

i got ring worm last year, I went to a doc when it didn't seem like it was healing and her perscribed a topical that was basicly a steriod and lamasil mixed

The correct answer for 'fastest' or 'best' is prescription antifungal pills. Go to your doctor, get an rx for diflucan or a similar azole, and you should see your sores drying up within days.

I dont know if i just break out in crazy hives or if i have ringworm. If i get red disgusting bumpy skin but goes away in 30 minutes-1 hour, is it just hives or is it the same for ringworm?

This is what my doctor in the family told me. Treat it with the cream twice a day or whatever the directions say until it is gone, and then make sure to keep treating it for a week after it disappears so it won't come back.

I'm sure chemical burns work well too, lol.

I went to a Dermatolost? I think its called ,
Dr. Told me shampoo. does nothing ! You need a strong px cream or pill.
I had it for a week and didnt no what it was (spider bite).

As it turned out it was ringwom, she gave a px and it cleared it up in a month the hair folicls got mesed up and it left a scare that eventualy faded. Lotrmin did nuthing!

Back