RingTV Doug Fischer on Paulie's Pacquiao PED Rant

Wanderlei4Life

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
5a802f593d0a85f9fa28302ca16801fa.jpg

A pretty solid read into Jersey Shore Paulie's recent nonstop Pacquiao PED accusations.

PAULIE MALIGNAGGI

every top dog over 30 years old is on something, you must be stupid to think otherwise.

these guys age like fine wine, the top mma fighters and boxers of today are in their prime at 35 years old, never been so muscular and jacked, endless cardio, and reflexes like a cat.

Good article. There's nothing wrong with skepticism but when you have people like Paulie and the Mayweathers saying it is a FACT Manny juiced, without ANY hard evidence, that's crossing the line. They are the ones who wind up looking like morons.

Manny is more suspect than floyd. Word gets around gyms. Im sure they are saying it for a reason.

he'll never live down turning down that test

every top dog over 30 years old is on something, you must be stupid to think otherwise.

these guys age like fine wine, the top mma fighters and boxers of today are in their prime at 35 years old, never been so muscular and jacked, endless cardio, and reflexes like a cat.

Fischer brings up a good point about how legends from the past would be accused of PED use if they fought today.

Joe Louis, Joe Gans, Jack Johnson, Sam Langford and other ATG's were great well past age 30. Let's not pretend this is some uncommon thing, and can only be achieved if the fighter is on PEDs.

Definitely thread worthy and I can't imagine that this thread could go poorly.

Fischer brings up a good point about how legends from the past would be accused of PED use if they fought today.

Joe Louis, Joe Gans, Jack Johnson, Sam Langford and other ATG's were great well past age 30. Let's not pretend this is some uncommon thing, and can only be achieved if you're on PEDs.

Joe Louis has been accused of using PEDs. All sorts of fighters have. It just never really was that big of a deal until it was Pac who got accused of it.

People who take their own opinion too seriously are real jackasses.

Paulie looks like the 3rd member of Milli vanili with those braids and long hair.

Paulie's ego is responsible for most of his nonsensical ramblings. After Porter beat the life out of him he accused Porter of PED use too. Apparently Porter confronted Paulie about it and he backtracked like a coward. There's a YouTube video of it.

Paulie is that a stage in his career where he is pretty much done with boxing and realizes he was never a real champion at any weight class because he lacked the physical gifts that some of these other guys have. For the sake of his ego he has convinced himself other guys cheated.

I don't really care what he thinks about Porter or anyone else, but unless he has some type of proof he should probably shut the fuck up because he sounds like a bitter pussy.

I bet the people who accuse a fighter of PEDs without actually having any evidence to back that up are the same goofus who believe in bigfoot and UFO government coverups.

Milli vanili Jr only has himself to blame when the fight gets made and he doesn't get to call the bout. I'm sure hbo will exclude him out.

I can imagine a team of lamp, Bernstein, and Max calling the bout

Paulie's ego is responsible for most of his nonsensical ramblings. After Porter beat the life out of him he accused Porter of PED use too. Apparently Porter confronted Paulie about it and he backtracked like a coward. There's a YouTube video of it.

Paulie is that a stage in his career where he is pretty much done with boxing and realizes he was never a real champion at any weight class because he lacked the physical gifts that some of these other guys have. For the sake of his ego he has convinced himself other guys cheated.

I don't really care what he thinks about Porter or anyone else, but unless he has some type of proof he should probably shut the fuck up because he sounds like a bitter pussy.

This reminds me of that broscience video on how to be a gym hater.

"Everybody is on steroids and you're not"

Last edited:
Good article. There's nothing wrong with skepticism but when you have people like Paulie and the Mayweathers saying it is a FACT Manny juiced, without ANY hard evidence, that's crossing the line. They are the ones who wind up looking like morons.

That's from his Friday mailbag and he hates Floyd. I love Dougie but just giving perspective.

Back