Ringside IMF Tech Training Gloves on Sale. Wow!

ECS123

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
For anyone who is interested, Ringside has their Ringside IMF Tech Training Gloves on sale.

Regular Price: $109.99 On Sale: $59.99.

Note: It is only the black color in 16oz. for that price.

And for Labor Day weekend use promo code "FREESHIP" for free shipping.

Here is the link:

Ringside IMF Tech Sparring Gloves - Elastic Cuff-www.Ringside.com

Ps. Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with, nor do I receive any financial incentive for posting this information. Just thought I would pass this along for anyone who is interested.

:icon_chee

Last edited:
I wonder if these gloves are on sale because they have a color bleeding problem like the red ones that were on sale a while ago.

I wonder if these gloves are on sale because they have a color bleeding problem like the red ones that were on sale a while ago.

I doubt it, it is probably just over stocked inventory, and a Labor Day weekend sale. These IMF Tech's are Ringside's flagship gloves, and were regular price when the red color "bleeds" were on sale. I have two pairs, one in white color, 16oz., and one in black color, 18oz., both in lace ups, and they are very well made, well reviewed gloves. You can inquire about color bleed, but I do not think that is the case.

Last edited:
thats a good deal, thanks for the post... wonder how long the sale will last.

thats a good deal, thanks for the post... wonder how long the sale will last.

It depends. Sometimes it is only until stock levels are back down, and other times it may be all weekend. I have seen some sales as short as one day, and others for a longer time period.

I am tempted to grab another pair at that price, but, I have some Cleto Reyes Training Gloves in 16oz., in blue color, lace ups, on the way from another place.

damn this is a good deal, I thinking of buying them, but I already have 4 pairs of gloves,I like the white ones in 16 oz.

damn this is a good deal, I thinking of buying them, but I already have 4 pairs of gloves,I like the white ones in 16 oz.

I do too, but they're not part of the deal :(

Any good deals on bag gloves around the interwebs, anyone?

Funny you mention those. I was digging around for bag gloves all morning (don't let my boss know) and those Windy's looked like a steal. Digging around on Ringside, however, I was thinking maybe I should just ante up and get some Cleto Reye's bag gloves.

Are Ringside's Cleto's legit? Something about horse hair from Mexico vs some other material

Unless they found more Windy gloves in the warehouse, i tried to buy those and they supposedly are out of stock. Still on website but when you put it in your cart it comes up as out of stock. This was about 2 weeks ago

Funny you mention those. I was digging around for bag gloves all morning (don't let my boss know) and those Windy's looked like a steal. Digging around on Ringside, however, I was thinking maybe I should just ante up and get some Cleto Reye's bag gloves.

Are Ringside's Cleto's legit? Something about horse hair from Mexico vs some other material

I am pretty sure they are, because, if you go to the actual Cleto Reyes website, they list Ringside Boxing as an authorized distributor for their gloves, in the USA. I am not a Cleto Reyes expert by any strech of the imagination. The Cleto Reyes gloves that I have on the way are advertised as "Mexican market" gloves "not imported into the USA", and I am not sure what the difference is, if any. This is my first pair of Mexican style gloves, so maybe someone else can jump in here and answer that. Some people say they are the same, and others swear the Mexican market gloves are different.

What are you favorite bag gloves, then?

I have and like the Ringside IMF Tech Bag Gloves, and the Title "Pro" Super Bag Gloves. Most people see to really like the IMF Tech Bag Gloves. There are others who seem to like the Grant's which are pretty pricey, and the Title Gel World Bag Gloves (which are fairly weighty at 18oz.).

Dude, that smiley face at the end of every post makes you look like the nicest and happiest guy in the world. haha. I think subconsciously that's why I befriended you.

Dude, that smiley face at the end of every post makes you look like the nicest and happiest guy in the world. haha. I think subconsciously that's why I befriended you.

Ha! That's funny. You are the second person who said that.

I used my IMF tech bag gloves this week and they are amazing!!

i rather buy thai gloves for 40 bucks, pay 30 dollars for shipping... and wait 2 months for it to arrive. no wait.... i rather not :)

Back