Ringside IMF Sparring Gloves $39.99! Free shipping!

A

ASEGSEA

Ringside is STILL offering their IMF gloves for $39.99! The original deal was posted three months ago, and since then the gloves have been removed from the Ringside website. But the direct link still works. Use the NSF1 coupon code for free shipping, and this deal will cost you under $40 for a fantastic pair of sparring gloves.

Note: The gloves do have color bleed issues, meaning the Rigside logo is pink and black instead of black and white.

I called Ringside today to confirm the deal is ongoing. They are in limited supply, but the gloves are still for sale at this fantastic price:

Hook & Loops are 14 oz only:
mftges_m.jpg

Limited Edition IMF Tech Training Gloves - Hook & Loop-www.Ringside.com

Lace-Ups offered in 14, 16, and 18oz:
mftgs_m.jpg

Limited Edition IMF Tech Training Gloves - Lace-www.Ringside.com

Here is a review I posted on the hook and loops:
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f67/review-ringside-limited-edition-imf-tech-training-gloves-1240425/

While they are synthetic leather and there are slight coloring issues, $40 is a hard deal to pass up on such quality sparring gloves. So if you're in the market for new training or sparring gloves then you may want to jump on this deal!

Last edited by a moderator:
The lace-ups are a new thing. I'd rather have had those than the elastic cover version.

Update: I just ordered these from Ringside and they're in stock and the coupon still works! (9/22/10)

Thanks for the heads up! I'm going to use these for bag/pad work.

where do you add the free shipping coupon? is it after you input your credit card info?

Wow I looked at ringside recently and never knew these were still in stock. Would any of you prefer this over the everlast leather style if so then I'll just pick a pair of these up.:icon_twis

Dude, I've never heard anything good about Everlast on these forums.

If you plan on sparring with these then I can personally highly recommend these gloves.

How are these IMF Tech Sparring gloves (H&L and Lace) for Muay Thai sparring? I recently jumped on those Fairtex Bag gloves For $35 a little while back and LOVE them for clinch drills...excellent wrist flexibility while still providing support.

Do these gloves offer similar permission for clinchwork? I know some boxing gloves tend to lock your wrist in place to prevent buckling and thus, injury but i'm hoping these gloves are not like that. I really need a new pair of affordable, quality sparring gloves and these are near the top of my list, although, the synthetic leather kinda kills it a bit for me.

I have those Fairtex BG's also. I'll take comparison pics later in the day, or the weekend at latest for you.

Really? I've heard horrible things about their low end stuff but when it came to these
Everlast Leather Training Gloves - Hook & Loop-www.Ringside.com
I've heard nothing but great things about these and since the ringsides are made of synthetic leather I'm still unsure of which I should pick up.

We use those at my boxing gym and they're pretty broken up by now.

A guy on here stated he used the Protech 3's, one of Everlasts most high-end customer available glove, and he said he hated them, especially for the exhorbant price.

We use those at my boxing gym and they're pretty broken up by now.

A guy on here stated he used the Protech 3's, one of Everlasts most high-end customer available glove, and he said he hated them, especially for the exhorbant price.

How long have they been used to reach broken up status?

And did that guy say why he hated the protex 3?

Everlast's quality depends on the pricing I guess, the more expensive ones have better paddings for more comfortable and heavier blows on the bag.

How are these IMF Tech Sparring gloves (H&L and Lace) for Muay Thai sparring? I recently jumped on those Fairtex Bag gloves For $35 a little while back and LOVE them for clinch drills...excellent wrist flexibility while still providing support.

Do these gloves offer similar permission for clinchwork? I know some boxing gloves tend to lock your wrist in place to prevent buckling and thus, injury but i'm hoping these gloves are not like that. I really need a new pair of affordable, quality sparring gloves and these are near the top of my list, although, the synthetic leather kinda kills it a bit for me.

I'm getting ready to shop for a new pair of sparring gloves and these are at the top of my list. Does anyone have an answer to my question copied above?

Oh, yeah, I forgot take pics of the IMF's. I'm almost certain the curve to the palm is too thick for Thai clinching.

the throwdowns are nice and solid feeling. tight to the hand, solid enclosure. they are good for sparring and so far ive used them for clinching pretty well. i like them.

i know everyone's different though so never know what may work best for you. i can only say what i have experienced. and ive said on record before the the Kimura gloves are by far the best I have ever trained with. They are a solid all around choice.

MMA Gearhouse: Gloves

oh, almost forgot. my original twins were very nice as well. we dont carry that line but id be lying if i said they were not a very nice option as well. i had the 16oz boxing glove. i liked it but felt it was too pillowy for my own tastes. im used to mexican style.

Oh, yeah, I forgot take pics of the IMF's. I'm almost certain the curve to the palm is too thick for Thai clinching.

Hey Law Bob Loblaw, pics would be great! The images on Ringside's site aren't detailed enough to make an informed decision.

Back