Ringside Heritage 10oz Pro Fight Gloves

The only thing I buy from ringside are hand wraps and maybe tape, and training accessories, all of which are fine. As far as gloves, forget it, it's almost all IMF which is a temporary foam. I just tried their IMf pro fight gloves, which were nice gloves, good leather, just too small. Their imf pro fight gloves, training gloves and heritage aren't made for fighters with large hands. I couldn't even think about using any of them with hand wraps.

yeah i outlined that in my review, cant get the 10oz pro-fights if you have large hands :(

Sucks too because they are GREAT gloves.

The only thing I buy from ringside are hand wraps and maybe tape, and training accessories, all of which are fine. As far as gloves, forget it, it's almost all IMF which is a temporary foam. I just tried their IMf pro fight gloves, which were nice gloves, good leather, just too small. Their imf pro fight gloves, training gloves and heritage aren't made for fighters with large hands. I couldn't even think about using any of them with hand wraps.

Completely agree. I have tried the new IMF training glove in 18 oz and had to return them because my hands did not fit in the pocket and the wrists did not close all the way leaving a huge gap (quick tie).

Last edited:
Completely agree. I have tried the new IMF training glove in 18 oz and had to return them because my hands did not fit in the pocket and the wrists had a huge gap (quick tie).

So the hand compartments are small but the area around the wrist is huge?

Are we talking like hayabusa tokushu sized hand compartments?

So the hand compartments are small but the area around the wrist is huge?

Are we talking like hayabusa tokushu sized hand compartments?

I edited my post for the wrist.

As for the hand compartment, the Hayabusas Tokushu felt more comfortable to me.

No I don't think so because the wrist on my 10oz granted they are 10s not 18s cinched up perfect.

BUt again they are using the training glove im using the fight glove so its a little bit different.

Bubbles Forming
1rGqeuD.jpg

LZDWc56.jpg

eOZGh5o.jpg

Custom Converter
0eqy8YV.jpg

3IvLZ5m.jpg

Santa how long have you had those gloves? Less than a year right?

Santa how long have you had those gloves? Less than a year right?

I got them in november/december, since then I have put in a couple hundred rounds in them, mostly on thai pads and some light sparring. THey are great for protecting recovering knuckle aliments, however, I like to feel my knuckles more....so they are for re-hab usages in the gym.

It just looks like those gloves have been used for years, sparring hardly puts any wear and tear on gloves.

So no bag work? My IMF Pros by Ringside haven't worn in bad at all!

$150 is overpriced, but worth it to some people. I don't get that price tag though, when Bill and Muhammad offer extreme customization for the same price.

$150 is overpriced, but worth it to some people. I don't get that price tag though, when Bill and Muhammad offer extreme customization for the same price.

Now that John Hendricks is sponsored by ringside, I have seen more people with heritage gear. Mostly the sparring gloves and the focus mitts.

How long would these gloves last if you use these on bags? The Ringside guys said that the Prosytle Sparring Gloves would last on gloves but I saw a guy tear his up in less than 4 months on this forum. The padding was bubbling already. So I'm thinking these will last less.

Back