Ringside Customer Service Question

Racer3x

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hi, long time lurker...
Seemed like the best place to post this question.
Anyone have experience with Ringside/Combat Sports customer service???
I ordered some gear and needed some help fixing the order, and but I never got a response or resolution, even though they charged my cc.
It's been +-4 days, but their automated response says they reply to cs issues within 24 hours. Now I just want to cancel the order but they are silent.

Anyone have any experience with this? I've never really had an issue like this, wonder what you all have experienced.
Thanks!

Edit: The site was Combat Sports, but as I understand it, these are multiple sites that are owned by Ringside, or the other way around.

Last edited:
When u call ringside ask for justin appleberry if possible

Ok, thank you Strato.
Is this a normal experience?
I guess I'm looking to see how these issues have panned out for people in the past.

"Hi, long time lurker..."

giphy.gif

I could say that this is the first time I've heard of sherdog if you prefer... LOL.

Either way thanks for the bump

Hi, long time lurker...
Seemed like the best place to post this question.
Anyone have experience with Ringside/Combat Sports customer service???
I ordered some gear and needed some help fixing the order, and but I never got a response or resolution, even though they charged my cc.
It's been +-4 days, but their automated response says they reply to cs issues within 24 hours. Now I just want to cancel the order but they are silent.

Anyone have any experience with this? I've never really had an issue like this, wonder what you all have experienced.
Thanks!

Edit: The site was Combat Sports, but as I understand it, these are multiple sites that are owned by Ringside, or the other way around.

Hi Racer3x, pm me your contact info and I'll make sure someone gets a hold of you too resolve this issue.

Ok, thank you Strato.
Is this a normal experience?
I guess I'm looking to see how these issues have panned out for people in the past.

in past years yes, but in the last 2-3 years no this is not the norm. I forgot about CSINate but Justin takes care of people if any issues come about.

Either way, it looks like your all taken care of at this point. :D

Hi Nate and strato... Thanks for following up. I received an email today cancelling the order. Thanks again for checking in guys.

Back