Ring girls body paint edition

That job would be like impossible for a straight man to do

Need some of this
rayssa-fernandes-photos-06-xfc-xgirl-ring-girl.jpg

rayssa-fernandes-photos-25-xfc-xgirl-mma-ring-girl.jpg

brunoklb23.jpg

rayssa-fernandes-photos-05-xfc-xgirl-ring-girl.jpg

images

I still would but I had better, like I said in another post people who assume every sherdogger is some ugly fat couch potatoes is wrong. I model for a living and have been with beautiful women. But honestly i would still fuck the shit out of Britney and Arianny more Britney, Arianna really does look like she draws on her abs now. She is really losing her looks fast Britney looks better. I live in Hollywood girls like that are EVERYWHERE gold diggers everywhere.

o_O:rolleyes::):cool::)

Seriously though...why post shit like this? No one gives a fuck and that's the way it is gonna stay whether or not any of this is true. Go to Mayberry and start a thread that somehow is relevant to this shit.

You're suppose to come in this thread and stick to compliments about the women, or you can be a troll and knock on them. I personally came in just to see if the vid was good, it was aight, and surprisingly see through for UFC/Zuffa AFAIK, but mostly to laugh at the funny comments, yours was my combo breaker.

It's not even that you are against the assumption that every sherdogger is ugly, it's that you detailed your supposed life out of nowhere, lmao, no big deal but hella bizarre. w/e though, maybe you're just high off that top shelf fuel on it like a zamboni, and grade A pussy juice.

Last edited:
I find it funny that Britney can't pucker her lips when she blows a kiss

Back