Ring Chaos After Gabi Garcia Win (Video)

If you think Gabby has any problem knocking some Grandma TFO, think again

MMA-767132.jpg
Lol, trying to think of a good analogy but I don't even think Jones vs Chuck is nearly close to equivalent.

Is that the same granny Gabi beat last year?

Beating up fat old women is Garcia's expertise

funniest shit I've seen all day.

Would love to see someone put that steriod monster down but it's not going to be any of the grandmas she fights.

Maybe it was all those Japanese men trying to win over Gabi

<datassdom>
<{CMPALM}>
<Deported1>

As she celebrated, Kandori burst through the ropes and called for a showdown with the towering Brazilian. Security and teammates had to hold the 54-year-old back as she attempted to make several runs at Garcia, who accepted the challenge as well as calling for the creation of a women’s heavyweight division.

Gabi Garcia nearly had another fight on her hands after her first-round stoppage of Barbara Nepomuceno at RIZIN 14, as former scheduled opponent Shinobu Kandori confronted her in the ring after the submission victory.

(Garcia transitioned to a key lock after taking her opponent down and landing in top side control, taking just seconds to force the finish at the midway point of the opening round.)

Kandori has been scheduled to face Garcia on two occasions. The first meeting was set to go down at 2016’s New Year’s Eve show, but Kandori was forced from the bout with a rib injury. Garcia missed weight for their second scheduled clash in December 2017. Garcia improved to 6-0 with the win.

This chick garcia should be banned from any and all fighting sports..how can they allow someone that is so obviously on tons of steroids to compete...she's bigger and more jacked than many men I have ever seen. why can't they drug test this abomination?

is this related to the first grandma that Gabi smashed?

Rizin please do a 2v1 handicap match

Four people with at least two of them being males struggling to control a 54 year old Asian woman?

WWE would be proud of that farce.

Featherweight was crazy to create yet they want HW created??? They have to look under a rock in the amazon to find someone within 60 pounds of Garcia. It's a little ridiculous that she even fights knowing that no one can match her in weight without being a sack of fat.

Shes only that size, cause of the bob sapp quantity of steroids she's on..probably more actually....she is an abomination...

Featherweight was crazy to create yet they want HW created??? They have to look under a rock in the amazon to find someone within 60 pounds of Garcia. It's a little ridiculous that she even fights knowing that no one can match her in weight without being a sack of fat.

True story, I was teammates in high school with one of her opponents, Destanie Yarbrough. She was one of the top women's shot putters in the state of California in addition to having access to pharma grade roids. She was so big and strong she would basically force girls into relationships with her because they were scared of her.

She might've been 5'10 240, so to see her get manhandled in their fight was next level shocking lol

Back