Ring boy instead of ring girls

I'm thinking scrawny but flamboyant with a chip on his shoulder. Not afraid to tangle with the audience. Like you might see in a prison boxing match.

This might sound sexist, but I am sexist...but also a realist...women were put on this earth to serve men...and to cheer on men...not vice versa...never ever should a man cheer on a chick in any sort of competition..chicks are lucky enough to be even competing in sports...any man willing to do this, is no man...but a beta wussy...

aeropmp.gif

Thats what happens when you cut down drinking by a lot. Make no mistake this cunt posts as much as anyone or maybe more, but he has multiple accounts and gets banned weekly. Thenewguy, Not a Manlet, somethingCuck, etc. He is also the ones that have anime avs. Pathetic.
It’s all good. I actually used to drunk post a lot when I first joined. Used to make a lot of idiotic typos.

This thread is what happens when you get Alzheimers and forget that you're a guy and you're in to females.

It’s all good. I actually used to drunk post a lot when I first joined. Used to make a lot of idiotic typos.
I usually get my yellows after drinking heavily. I honestly dont remember what crazy shit I posted and wake up to an inbox from admin. I probably should have been banned already so I decided to not sherdog and drink.
What up Ken! So now I have yellows Im not sure I can change my Av but I will try now with The Wallabies. You see last night?! Biggest win ever against the All Blacks! Fuck yeah where you at @Vegesus44
Yeah cant do it @Ken Oath so when I get off, its your choosing. I know you haven't won yet but without Burgess it seems impossible.

I usually get my yellows after drinking heavily. I honestly dont remember what crazy shit I posted and wake up to an inbox from admin. I probably should have been banned already so I decided to not sherdog and drink.

What up Ken! So now I have yellows Im not sure I can change my Av but I will try now with The Wallabies. You see last night?! Biggest win ever against the All Blacks! Fuck yeah where you at @Vegesus44
Yeah cant do it @Ken Oath so when I get off, its your choosing. I know you haven't won yet but without Burgess it seems impossible.
Looks like you made a wise choice.
I used to get drunk and order crap off of amazon. Get something 2 days later and had no idea I ordered it.

I would be for it, provided they used Asians and they were trannies and the type of trannies where you see them at a distance and get attracted to them without realizing they are dudes and then you find out they are dudes and get disgusted with yourself for being attracted to them. But then you have sex with them anayway.

Looks like you made a wise choice.
I used to get drunk and order crap off of amazon. Get something 2 days later and had no idea I ordered it.
I used to hide drugs when I got home drunk which was awesome when I would be out one night and reach into my pocket and boom! I dont do it anymore after I found stuff in Africa after I went through Singapore and somehow didn't get done.

Last edited:
I used to hide drugs when I got home drunk which was awesome when I would be out one nigh and reach into my pocket and boom! I dont do it anymore after I found stuff in Africa after I went through Singapore and somehow didn't get done.
Living the life..

I would be for it, provided they used Asians and they were trannies and the type of trannies where you see them at a distance and get attracted to them without realizing they are dudes and then you find out they are dudes and get disgusted with yourself for being attracted to them. But then you have sex with them anayway.
LOL!

Back